-Chapter✧Sixteen-

✧MIX OF POSSIBILITIES✧
♕♕
◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊
***
━━━━━▼━━━━━

✧MIX OF POSSIBILITIES✧♕♕♕◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊***━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

With winter break coming to an end the students fell quickly into the swing of things once again. But Sirius was aware of each and every damn bloody member of the male population near his sister.

Whether they were studying, discussing in class, walking to class, sitting at any meal time...It was a large task that he couldn't do alone and it just so happened that James loved a good system of pranking.

Remus' discretion was that if they prank every time a boy goes near her then no boy will, thus enacting the rumor that she was just bad luck.

The werewolf felt immensely bad whenever she would help him with the constellations, considering he knew these were the only times a male companion would be granted to be in close proximity.

Aurora knew too easily of what her brother was up to, but allowed it continue as this innocent trait was too easy to play. So while she sat with Remus she was working on the map right on in public. He had seen it after the holidays but it was looking more than perfect, her creativity was screaming. However the problem was that the summer was proving to be coming closer as well as Aurora's Alchemy placement test.

She told Remus that her brother had no knowledge of her study or even thinking of taking the class. But her wording of 'I think it'll be fun', ended all thoughts on him telling his best mate.

"Rory?" He whispered, and she hummed in response. But the lack of anything following back had her look up, and seeing how much of a struggle he was having to formulate a sentence she picked up her glasses and placed it high onto her head.

"You alright Rem?" She offered back, and he sighed. Ruffling through his hair, making sure to get his bangs into his face to get the attention away from the scar that patterned on from the years of being cursed.

"Y-yeah...I just don't want you to stress over this...We can wait until after the summer." She perked her lips before gesturing a smile. 

"I'm not stressing, this is actually a really fun project...Besides, it's either this or I'd be sketching dresses for Cissy and I rather do this and tell her I was busy with school work." Remus was relieved that she wanted to help, but never needed a reason as to why she was needed.

Rory on the other hand knew that he was fighting himself on whether or not he should tell her the truth. It was written all over his face, but when she nicked at her ear for a moment she felt his increasing heartbeat start to stagger and it was almost painful in her reflects.