-Chapter✧TwentyFour-

✧DOUBLE NIGHTMARE✧
♕♕
◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊
***
━━━━━▼━━━━━

✧DOUBLE NIGHTMARE✧♕♕♕◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊***━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

As the day had soon turned to night Aurora had come fully prepared to the Gryffindor girl's room with her school star machine as the other one was always left at home. With that the girls had a bucket of sweets while Aurora told them how her date had gone. Lily was craving the details, as was Mary. Aurora, on the other hand, felt the thrill of undermining her mother and just breathing the same air as Muggle-born witches.

Sirius assumed it was why she did it, to feel the same thrill time and time again for doing something she wasn't supposed to. It kept him up that night in wonder of how her date had really gone.

However, with the clock ticking a little after 3, Aurora sprung up from the pile of pillows and blankets the girls had supplied her with to stay over. Her heart beating like a hummingbird rallied the same motion as her breaths, sporadic and not aiding in any bit of her recovery.

The tears were streaming down her cheeks as her trembling hands attempted to clear them away. She feared for the future, that is what she had seen. The version of a premonition, much like her mother had but worse.

Much much worse.

It was strange, to see familiar faces with so much age restriction to them. To see new and old, to see the fall and the end...But as moments passed it was slowly vacating the most important parts from her memory.

She wasn't meant to see it all, the higher powers had offered a view but her strength and determination to force the rest had caught her at a very vulnerable state. She grabbed her blanket, wand, and glasses and hurried out of the room. Aurora did not have nightmares often, but when she did usually she would venture to Sirius' room.

Regulus would question and keep her up, yet Sirius would never question her. The only thing he would ever say is: "Are you okay?" And "Do you want to talk about it?"

It never strayed further than that.

So with the ascending steps forward did she unlock the door quickly and as quietly as possible before peeking into Sirius' bed. If he had a guest over then she would go to James and it was as simple as that. 

But luckily he hadn't had a guest or went to see one.

"S-Siri?" She sobbed, whipping her tears away once more. Her free hand she attempted to shake him to even a lucid state. 

"Knock it off mate, five minutes." He cheered, but her sniffle rang in his mind as he shot up. 

"What happened? What did mother—" He stopped when he looked around to see his Hogwarts dorm, but he wasn't dreaming when he saw his sister right there before him, crying.