-Chapter✧Thirty-

✧CHAOS IN THE CLOCKTOWER✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊
***
━━━━━▼━━━━━

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊***━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━
***

Aurora had simply been on the return from the owlery as she told her mother and father in a letter that she'll give the gifts next holiday as she wanted to be there for when they would open them. Not that they were excited, well Walburga of course, but Orion found it adorable that his daughter thought he needed anything.

Christmas was more for the younger generation, an excuse to get each other gifts. Or in Rabastan's case, an actual reason to give Aurora jewelry.

It was a simple walk back as she was on her way from the separated Owlery to head up to the library. However it had been a girl that shouted out her name, and hesitantly did she turn to see an unfamiliar face. 

Well not entirely unfamiliar, but enough that she didn't have a name.

Whatever the girl was spewing, she had been angry on two accounts. One for whatever her brother had pulled in playing with her feelings and dropping her for the next piece of abatable arse.

"I don't control my brother." She simply stated, but an even worse damnation was that she was after Rabastan as well. And Aurora wasn't territorial, as that was a K9 trait. Not feline.

But in terms of packs or a leap as she found out her kind called them, they were indeed territorial. 

As well as nocturnal most times.

"We shagged you know." Aurora chuckled at the thought, rolling her eyes at the Slytherin. 

"If you're that desperate darling, I'm sure there are others who will gladly take what you're offering. But you simply chose the wrong boys." Ms.Black had always been taught to be polite, even if the conversation was taking a turn.

And the added bonus she had read in a muggle construct of psychology, that speaking in the same voice just aggravated them further.

So when she turned away on her way to eat, she had been blasted with a hex. Having her get knocked down to the ground. 

"MERLIN WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" She shrieked, alerting an all too ready professor as he stormed through the hallways in determination to find the source.

Aurora seemingly rose, which the sixth year had allowed. But as the girl faked fixing her uniform, she simply revealed her wand and fired three different spells to rendered her pinned to the wall and disarmed. 

"I see that it's fairly impossible to talk sense to your convoluted mind darling, but don't you dare bloody fire a shot and not think that I won't retaliate. I take enough shit and giggles for what my brother does, and to do NOT want to HEAR another BLOODY WORD from your ignorant arse!" She screamed, but in record of heights that Professor Slughorn had looked at the scene.