-Author's✧Notes-

𝙰 𝚃 𝚃 𝙴 𝙽 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽:

𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 first chapter has been posted!

***𝙸𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂Growing up in a family like the Blacks, 𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚗 was not 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 a motto, it was a lifestyle

*
*
*
𝙸𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂

Growing up in a family like the Blacks, 𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚗 was not 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 a motto, it was a lifestyle. And within this lifestyle rules were to be met with the highest of any expectations, which allowed their elders to control every aspect of their life.
Unless one wanted to be an utter disappointment and be disowned.

For people like Cassiopeia Aurora Black, Immer Rein was-𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎. At the cutting age of three was she betrothed, and from there the stakes only continued to wane further.

She was to be sorted in 𝚂𝚕𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗, marry a pureblood and birth future generations for her 𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍'𝚜 family line. Her life was based on a whimful vision from her mother, and within seconds after her birth was she considered a failure due to her improper gender. It brought a new script for her life to play through, but Rory had challenged those odds, Salem was unpredicted.

As was her sorting Ceremony.

Chaos wouldn't be enough to explain the events of her time in Hogwarts, losing a brother, losing her innocents and a part of her soul. Rory was torn between making the right choice, or standing by those of violence and strict beliefs.Follow the Dark Lord 𝙾𝚁 follow the Order.

____
𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝚃𝚆𝙾:
𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝
____

Immer Rein hadn't expired just yet, even with her chosen path, Cassiopeia was still expected to marry a man that her parents had arranged long ago.With this marriage, she would no longer be considered a Black.Instead, she would share the esteemed title of Madam Lestrange just like her dear cousin.

This powerful union would she be able to claim her stance as mistress to her own household. One of which she demanded order, but little was to be done with what happened outside her gated manner...

War brewing, her brother's pitted against one another. Her husband a loyal member of the Dark Lord's inner circle...

Perhaps she should've run away when she had the chance