-Chapter✧TwentyEight-

✧CAREER OPTIONS✧
♕♕
◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊
***
━━━━━▼━━━━━

✧CAREER OPTIONS✧♕♕♕◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊***━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━
***

Aurora had been far too excited for the morning that Sirius groaned as his sister had already been showered and groomed to be sitting at the breakfast table. 

"Merlin did you go to sleep?" She perked her lips and didn't know how to make a witty comment, not that Sirius would care as he sat beside her and scoffed at the idea she actually reading something productive, again...

"You know they usually give us a syllabus week when we come back." Aurora shook her head. 

"Nope, we have a quiz within our first week in each classes—Oi I tried to tell you but you always shut me out when I wanted you to know." He rolled his eyes, thinking that his sister was the bloody prodigy of their generation.

"Did she go to bed at all?"

"Dunno, gave up after twelve, she still had the light on." Sirius responded, Regulus felt a little left out not being able to sneak into her room anymore after their parents had caught him.

But to be fair Sirius was older than him, why ever he felt the need to still sleep with Rory was beyond him. But usually it steemed at the idea of that he had nightmares or because of that promise after what their father had done all that time ago.

However, in Sirius' mind he liked to know that Aurora didn't have someone else in her bed. Even if it was her lover or husband, he didn't want anyone else to be able to claim it but him.

He also never slept the entire night in a girl's bed other than his sister's, course he'd fall asleep in one for a few hours but to actually stay until the next morning?

Not a chance.

Course Regulus was protective of his sister as well, it was too easy to do so. But he's never vocally done anything like his brother had, even when it was Victoria.

Pouting at the thought he wanted to apologize but it was pointless, especially since it wouldn't make a difference to bring it up again. So he stayed silent through breakfast as his father boasted yet again to Aurora.

Her worries about being prefect were passed her, but it didn't stop Walburga from telling Aurora that there were no books allowed to be on the table.

Only for their father to contradict that statement as he wanted to know what she was reading. "Potions." She spoke, her eyes down to her plate before her. Sirius didn't know why his father was smiling off to his sister and it sort of edged him further as he wanted to leave to the platform now.

"Something specific you were trying to figure out?" She shook her head, knowing that her mother's devil like stare was judging her. Part of Walburga's problems with her daughter was that she was still regretful for having a daughter instead of a son, but then on the other hand she was too smart for her own good.