-Chapter✧FiftyEight-

✧ATTENDING A MEETING✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

TRIGGER WARNING:

MENTION OF GRAPHIC AND MATURE CONTENT

***

    Currently at the Black manner, Rabastan found himself politely knocking at the door, only for to Kreacher awnser it and rush the young man in and away from the harsh winter outside. "Master Lestrange, Mistress say you come for young Mistress?" He nodded and smiled.

    "Yes, I'll just head..." He spoke, not knowing what else to say to the little kreacher. And he kept his eyes peeled to the railings just so he didn't catch an eye to the decapitated elf heads perched at the top of the steps. Like trophies more or less.

    He knew that Regulus was out and about, but didn't he tell Rory that he wanted her to get out of the house? He didn't allow himself to get disappointed as he knocked on the door.

    "Come in!" She shouted behind, and he was adamant in entering when she was sober so he knocked again.

"Merlin Reg you can just come in when..." Her gasp was insanely adorable, as was her little home outfit of leggings and a long Ravenclaw jumper.

    "H-hi? What're you—"

"I'm taking you out for brunch. Did you sleep alright?" Her smile was out in the open as her hair was topped in a messy bun. Overall she looked entirely comfy and cute.

    "I'm sorry I was a handful last night, I'm not touching wine ever again." She mumbled, opening the door further for him to come in. "Right...And was your mother madmad?" Her face instantly shown bright red as she brought her long sleeves up to her mouth.

    "My father already joked about that enough this morning Raba! Knock it off!" She swatted at him, and it only added to the adorable nature of his little Ravenclaw.

    "Come, you must be hungry." Aurora already looked eager to get out of the house and thus hurried into her bathroom to get ready, there was an attached closest at the end of it. And lucky enough she was quick about it, but shook her head knowingly as the proud smirk on his face said it all.

    "I think my mother would have a fit just knowing you were in my room."

"She's the one who suggested I take you out this afternoon...I'm not about to cause any mishaps with this." She giggled, and he almost groaned in seeing that she was returning the bathroom.