-Chapter✧ThirtyNine-

✧MIDNIGHT WALK✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

After Remus had accompanied her that day in the room of Requirements she seemed rather upbeat, even excited to take the OWLs while the rest of her classmates were a mess of stress and trips to the infirmary. Classes were still in session but it would always be a review of the previous years,  Professor McGonagall made it a point in calling on Aurora when there was anything involving Transfigurations as she knew the girl had a calling for it.

But being one of the highest grades for Potions was another achievement, so out of curiosity did the deputy mistress go off to find Professor Flitwick, then questioning what Ms.Black wanted to go in terms of career path.

Making the man frown.

"Ms.Black seemingly denied the meeting, there was no way shape or form to come...I—" This enraged the women instantly as she stormed her way through the halls, only to see the Mauarders laughing at whatever previous prank they had committed.

"Mr.Black I—" 

"I swear we're not up to anything Professor." He had been a brilliant liar, and his flirtatious smirk left her wondering what they had previous to this meetup. But she shook it off and continued her questioning.

"Mr.Black, I am in search of your sister...Where would she be at this time?" Sirius racked his brain for a moment, and then shrugged. 

"Loads of places, we'll go look professor. Send her to your office." The women smiled in thanks, but as they attempted to walk their separate ways did Sirius stop to look back at the professor to call her out.

"She alright Professor?" The women looked to the well-aged student right before her, smiling reassuringly as she took note in his unsteady aura spreading through the air.

"Just a meeting, nothing to worry yourself over." He nodded and continued off with his group in an attempt to find his sister. Unsurprisingly enough she had been in the courtyard where most of the Ravenclaw's had migrated to in hopes of gaining some outdoor time and sunlight.

"Oi! Rory!" Aurora smiled up to her brother and his mates as she came to her feet. "Hey Siri." She greeted, but other gals around her...Whether they be fifth, sixth or even seventh they giggled and smirked to the rest of the boys settled behind the raging sex god of the school.

"Minnie is looking for you, what're you up to?" That confused her quite a bit. Rather it took her off guard as she received some 'ooos' from her friends.