-Chapter✧Thirteen-

✧LUCKY NUMBER✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

It was hard seeing Remus going through all of it on his own, but one night she had snuck out...Wanting to get a few snacks from the kitchens. A secret that Sirius had told her, one of the group' all-time favorite secret, that and they were too busy counting down the days to the first Hogsmeade trip to notice Remus' sudden turn of sickness.

Aurora talked herself in and out of telling her brother, but what good would that do? 

He would just ask to do the same, and god forbid if she messed up herself...But her brother as well? That was something she couldn't bet on herself.

With her younger brother finally in Hogwarts as well, it was ample time to spend with him. Course the Slytherin's didn't make it all that easy for Sirius and Regulus to come together on their own. Rabastan usually could be to blaming separating the lot of them, and the eldest Black heir did not like, one bit, that slimy Slytherin near his sister for potions.

"I don't understand it, both Evans and Rory! They think those bastard are all that." Sirius diverged for what felt like the eight hundredth time that day. Remus groaned as he was starting to get aggravated, his hormones had been all out of wack and this whining wasn't working for his day either.

Yet it had brightened the two boys spirits that she was with her Ravenclaw friends at the current moment, making it all the more promenade for her to be approached. The girls giggled as they left Aurora with the pack of boys on their way to a study session.

"Singled out by the flock again, well we can't have that. Come join the lion's den." Aurora giggled at the idea and rolled her eyes. "I doubt birds would befriend lions but whatever makes you feel better at night Jamesie." She spoke, running a hair through the shag of his head.

He hummed in delight which only had Sirius smack him upside the head. "Thats my sister mate." 

"Oh please, like I don't see girls gawking at the lot of you." She rolled her eyes and smiled up at her brother and tried to surpass what she said.

"Yeah? What have they been saying?" Aurora closed her mouth and motioned it like a zipper. 

"Just gawks and giggles. Or in Evan's case an arrogant toerag. My personal favorite." This caused a pout in her direction as that isn't what James had wanted at all, but it had Sirius puff his chest out higher.