-Chapter✧Seventeen-

✧A CHANGE IN SIGHT✧
♕♕
◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊
***
━━━━━▼━━━━━

✧A CHANGE IN SIGHT✧♕♕♕◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊***━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

"Rory I don't bloody understand a thing in potions, it's the devil's work. How are you—" 

"So annoyingly good at it? Mate when you find out, can you tell me too." Rabastan had a cutting smile on his face as he heard the second year Slytherin complain to his sister at the gruesome discovery of the horrors that follow potions.

"Reg it's just studying and practice." 

"Unfair is what it is! You went to Salem and learned all the introduction of this." Aurora rolled her eyes and at the taunt, she heard it almost every day from her roommates. To be honest, Salem had been much more trouble then it's worth.

Especially when Aurora's theories would be proven wrong and she would get the 'aren't you a Salem graduate?' And that always ended worse for wear.

"Yes, so if little nine year old me could understand it then and redo all of it again...Then you can figure this out Reg, look, certain ingredients cancel each other out while others enhance. If you remember the ones that do and don't I swear it'll be easy as pie." He smirked at her teaching methods and returned to his work.

"How come you aren't as calm with me in teaching then? You usually end up calling me obnoxious." Aurora rolled her eyes and chuckled at Rabastan's obvious flirting, and it pained Remus, who was across the ways with Ms.Lily Evans as he too needed help in potions.

"Isn't Aurora in the Slugclub?" Remus caught his partners question a few seconds too late and that caused Lily to turn her head to see that the girl she had been thinking of was right there. Along with her youngest brother and Rabastan.

"Those two sure are cozy." 

"Sirius might place a death wish on him if he heard you say that." The girl cracked a smile and shook her head at the thought. Although she hated Sirius as much as his arrogant friend James Potter. 

She had to admit she truly wished she had that sibling bond.

But if she knew the expense that their bond had come with, then she would think again as well.

The boys were much more aware of the secrets that the siblings kept, whether it be letters or Aurora needing to talk to Sirius and entering the common room for a minute or two.

"He's really that controlling?" Remus disagreed within the instant as he never found it actually controlling. Well besides the idea of pranking any of those who flirted with her, just like those who attempt to get to Lily as well.