-Chapter✧SixtyFive-

✧NO MORE READING✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

Cassiopeia Aurora Black had been packed since the morning prior to their train ride, but with the award ceremony the previous night. Now she had seven plaques to pack as well.

She received one for her position as a Chaser, Alchemy, Care of Magical Creatures, Potions as well as Transfiguration. And for all the smirks in the world on Dumbledore's end, a reward for achieving the first rank all seven years of Hogwarts.

Something that she didn't even know she bloody accomplished.

She didn't want to count the Ravenclaw award as one ether, but it was indeed a plaques in her trunk resting with the others.

Her name was plastered on one of trophy halls, and every subject did she manage a picture with them. Side by side. Hilariously enough, Sirius had managed to get the male reward of Transfiguration.

What a shocker...Considering he had the most trouble taming Padfoot.

She had taken a moment to look at the dorm room, the exact copy she had been staying in for the last seven years. Her reach from high childhood, teenage years...All the way to young adult.

Strange wasn't even the right word, it was...Misleading.

Part of her was ready to continue forward, while the other part of her wanted to restart. The fear in seeing her mother again was one issue, as was the Order's coin at the bottom of her trunk.

She'd put it safely with Sirius' textbook in hopes she'll remember to look at either. But here she was, completely numb to this being her final train ride.

So why did she feel sick to her stomach? Why did she find it so hard to get up this morning?

"Rory, I promise we'll have fun this summer...Alright?"

"Having fun this summer is the least of my concerns Raba." She mumbled in reply, so there were other things at stake. He wanted her to talk through these problems.

Was it her home?

Was it Sirius?

The list was practically endless, and to be fair...Aurora wondered how much longer she and Rabastan had before someone else would make the claim.

She knew little to nothing about it, but it would have to happen sooner rather than later. But a distraction of that was Lestrange putting his arm over her shoulder and kissing her crown.