-Chapter✧Five-

✧SALEM SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

Walburg was in a dilemma, she had been greeted with Cassiopeia in bed with her two brothers on either side. Clinging to her as they didn't want to see her leave, it brought a smile to both Orion and his wife as they rounded up the boys to head back to bed for another hour as their sister needed to get ready for the travel.

Orion was more than excited to travel by portkey to see Cassi off and meet with the headmaster of the school. Announcing his appreciation for the opportunity. Although both his sons wanted to travel along, he knew the goodbye should be taken place at home rather than at Cassiopeia's new home.

And it was settled from there.

The middle Black child was treated with a warm bath, her mother very gently styling her hair and dressing her in the finest robes before settling her trunk to make sure everything was in store for her.

Her books, supplies and all would be purchased when she would go to said property. And with the trunk by the door, Cassiopeia's purse under her travel cloak, was she fixing her hair in the mirror by the front door once again.

"You look fine Rory." Sirius dwelled, almost bored. But she pouted, he knew she was nervous and yet the taunts continued about. So she stayed silent before looking to him fully. 

"Fine isn't good enough." She stated, tilting her head up just a tad as Sirius found himself a few inches taller than her. And it made him smirk.

So she was feeling the pressure of being the favorite child, and now it became her job to do it elsewhere.

"You look very sophisticated then, my dear sister." He dwelled, and as she bit her lip and smile he knew he caught her. "Don't be too much of a nuisance, please?" She whispered, and he nodded. Offering out his arms for what seemed to be the millionth hug, before Regulus tackled ether side wanting to get in on the sibling love.

It was moments like these that the parents found themselves thankful that they had three instead of two, even with the odd age difference it was enough to settle them entirely.

"Come Cassiopeia, America is six hours behind but they are on the dot of a minute." She turned to look at her father and smiled up to her mother. Greeted with a final kiss before she took her father's hand as he managed to hold onto both her and her trunk.