-Chapter✧Nineteen-

✧DANGEROUS FLIRTING✧
♕♕
◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊
***
━━━━━▼━━━━━

✧DANGEROUS FLIRTING✧♕♕♕◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊***━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━
***

The first time she had been able to sleep in her form as Moony was more board and allowed the two to sleep. But now she was downing a canteen of coffee with her and attempting to get through the day. There had been a few bruises just because it was a mess of teasing and testing Moony.

After the first time, she managed a small notebook, protected with the strongest spell for only herself to open. Not even Sirius and Regulus would be able to crack it as it wasn't just a blood spell.

She drew Moony, and herself. Just small doodles and the entire thing. It was a book of information and it was a good reminder that Remus' father is Lyall Lupin, a man who studies dark creatures.

So the backstory was more or less tempting right now. Yet it was a struggle to even keep this information a secret, especially when it has been almost two years since she had figured it out. However, it had been a rather eventful morning as Sirius had come up to the Ravenclaw table and asked to talk to her.

"Rory...Okay look, I...I need you to help us with the Animiagus thing. It's important." Her face was completely and utterly neutral, had it been any day further away to that of the full moon the perhaps she would've been fine. But she sipped her brought coffee and hummed. 

"What does Remus think?" She countered and he huffed in frustration.

"Why does it matter what he thinks, I'm your brother." 

"And I'm your sister, I don't want you to end up in Azkaban for something this serious. Mother and father wouldn't help." With Sirius' lip in between his mouth, desperate to tell her and so he did.

He blurted it out.

The words repeated over and over in her mind as she had dropped her taken mug from the grand hall and allowed it to shatter to her feet. Her hand so easily started to slap his shoulders as he tried to defensively block to and froy. "Rory, hey! Quit it! Cut it out!"

He assumed that she didn't believe him or was making up some lies and he gripped her wrists. 

"What bloody friend are you to tell me that?!" She screamed, ripping her hands down and the overall sense of disappointed guilted to the boy in front of him.

"Wait w-what?" 

"One, you are late....Two, you're thick if I didn't already know...And third, how are you going to tell him that I bloody know." He stood there in awe, which had her throw up her arm in defeat.

"Merlin you lot are bloody thick, Harper was right! Men are bloody dumb!" She shouted, continuing off back to the Grand Hall. It was a shooting star of luck that Rabastan didn't hear the bit of the werewolf in the school but rather the notion of being worried of his life.