-Chapter✧FiftyThree-

✧ALL HALLOWS EVE✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

Cassiopeia Aurora Black damn well made it a mission to not look Remus in the eyes, nor in his general vicinity. Which made it near impossible for any of the other Marauders to get to talk to her.

James had gone to Lily and asked what was said down at the Black Lake before the summer, and it just amped up the playing field to the next level.

Even if Evans claimed that Remus was incredibly sorry for what he had said, Lily knew that deep down that some of it must've been true. Or else it wouldn't have been a thought to be processed.

But Aurora did not say a bloody bad thing about Remus, even if he shot her down with the immense hatred. The only person that knew about his fancyment was Wes, who he had gone in for some sort of aid.

The Ravenclaw didn't know a single problem other than the fact that the siblings were forced away from one another due to betrayal and such. Most of the Ravenclaws simply let it slide, Aurora was a true Ravenclaw, she was one of the few that fluently had Helena Ravenclaw to speak. As well Rowena Ravenclaw who usually stayed forgettable silent.

So Wes gave a bit of insider knowledge, that the best time to get in touch with Aurora is when the Slytherin's have practice. She's usually in the library durning this time, and Remus palmed his forehead for not thinking of doing it earlier.

That being said he told Sirius about the plan, to get a blessing or a curse, more so to warn him that this entire ordeal may be lifted or heavied even further...

Aurora was completely unsuspected, but truthfully she assumed the boys wouldn't dare try this sort of nonsense in public. But low and behold, Remus sat across from her, almost like they had back before Sirius ran away...

The ghost of a smile appeared for a moment, yet the slow inclining remembrance of that night, causing her facial expression to harden and look back down to her notes.

"Go away Lupin." 

"Rory, I just want to say that I'm sorry. Please, at least—" She slammed her book closed and recited to the closest isle to try and escape. But he planned for this, leaving all his things in hopes of stopping her at an intersection had her abruptly stop.

"If you aren't going to leave me alone, I'll give you detention." She stated, other times he would have laughed, but right now?... There was no time to laugh.