-Chapter✧Fourteen-

✧LADS CRACKED THE CODE✧
♕♕
◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***
━━━━━▼━━━━━

***━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

While the boys were beginning to understand their best mate's biggest secret, Aurora continued to struggle with all that she needed to get through to what she was facing.

She was worried that she'd have to talk to Professor McGonagall and ask if everything was alright. The senses still attempted to fix itself, and it made Quidditch a struggle. Because during the game she would and wouldn't need her goggle.

Her eyes and hearing being so indecisive that she hadn't had the best of games and it caused almost a few accidents had Fabian and her other teammates not caught her.

Even Sirius and Rabastan had the opportunity to do the same. "Rory you're bloody mad!" Raba would say, and she threw her head back and cackled the same as his sister in law.

"I could be couldn't I?" She would cheer, getting back into the grove of it all.

It was after the full moon the coming night and it confirmed all their suspicions, only they were close to a month behind Aurora. And nowhere near as tamed.

"Mate, you feeling alright?" Sirius started and Remus stilled as his entire body ached and screamed as he tried to appear as normal as possible. "Course, mum was just a lil sick is all." James shook his head and it followed with the entire lot of them doing the same and turning their attention down.

"Look, Remus...We—" Sirius attempted but the sentence couldn't fathom to words. To vocalize any bit of the matter and he groaned. James had tried as well, followed by Sirius' second attempt.

It caused Lupin a whole lot of confusion as well as darting his attention too and fro. He assumed it was just a conversation of 'if you need us, we're here' like Aurora had done beforehand.

But then it was Peter himself that blurted out the words. "We know you're a werewolf." And it had everyone in the room still and in a panic. The drastic huff that Remus had produced had the glares sent in Peter's direction finally turn to Remus.

"Ha...Ha you—You lot are a catch I'm not—Not a—" He tried to work through it with a straight face, but his place complexion was turning drastically and his heart, Merlin he was a shit liar but no one has ever just come out of the blue and out the truth.

So that's when the sobs had started, Remus had this damned image of himself of being this horrific beast, having no recollection of what happens the previous night and so he just assumed that whatever hatred he had to the wolf, the wolf returned it in the form of a retaliating slash here and there.