-Chapter✧ThirtySeven-

✧WAKING UP TO A NIGHTMARE✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

As James and Peter seemingly managed to get Moony back to the 'den' before the sunup, it proved to be a rather depressing matter. Having to aid their limping and freshly transformed werewolf turned human throughout the school and to the infirmary. But their pact was to Remus, and Aurora already had her brother at her side.

Sirius was lying down, staring at his sister who looked so calm and peaceful. But part of him saw the resemblance to that of her laying in a casket.

And when sleep finally came to him due to exhaustion, he saw his parents shunning her, all leading up to the point of their mother killing her in cold blood with one flick of the wand...

Luckily it was already morning and Sirius had an excuse to himself to stay awake. On the other hand, the demand that Remus learns of Aurora's secrets, in how she's been aiding him long before the boys managed their own animal forms...

Sirius thought, that even through all of this...Aurora was still protecting the fact that they were illegal animaguses. Granted she had thought ahead and got it done when she was in America and that was enough for the professors.

As Poppy was cleaning Remus and hiding both of the students in the corner of the infirmary room behind curtains, it aided the fact that there would be company this fine morning.

Everyone had needed it.

Sirius, groggy as ever had leaned up from the bed and wiped his red shot eyes to look at both James and Peter. 

Whose eyes looked to Aurora and only her.

"Dumbledore says she won't get the curse." He spoke, monotoned as ever. And it had been a rather big breath of fresh air for the two that spent the entire night racing with one another.

"I'll stay, you two get some rest...Please." James shook his head, in denial, but it had been the work of quiet movements to get another bed here as Sirius offered his up to James while Peter managed his own on the other side of Aurora.

While Sirius took refuge at one of the seats, but took one of the pillow and blankets as he propped his feet up in hopes of getting somewhat comfortable.

In light of it all, it had been a Sunday. Nothing truly planned as it had been a Slytherin and Hufflepuff game the day before and there was no obligation for the rest of the boys while the girls just assumed she had fallen asleep in a classroom again.