-Chapter✧FourtyFour-

✧WHO'S BROTHER?✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

Sirius had hugged the leather jacket tight as he went to the rally spot in which him and his sister would usually wait at in order to call the knight bus. However this time it barely took two seconds...Had he turned into a wizard in need?

Apparently so, but the man recognized him in the instant and nodded without needing a proper address as it was always the same.

But just his luck that it had been raining that July day, and his own safety was onboard the bus. The rest of the way to the Potter estate would be him bearing the elements until he could get to the front door.

He thought of his sister first, how she looked so bloody desperate begging him to stay. And he cursed himself for doing it over and over again, it wasn't that the torture was what caused it. It was insisting that there was something wrong with him for the views he has.

He had no doubt in his mind that if Aurora was vocal about it, she would be sitting with the same expression. But alas she was back at home, crying, heartbroken? He felt like balling even further as he hunched over and tried to hide behind the current of hair he had managed to grow further down to his shoulder.

The conductor knew that they were closing in on the house and readied the boys trunk, whatever happened looked serious and he was without the gal of his...So he left it and went off towards the young man to rest his hand onto his shoulder.

"Almost there son, you gonna be alright?" Sirius nodded, he'd see Rory in school. Explain to her everything, just hoping she'd find the book that he placed under his pillow. The one that he communicates with James with all this time, it was a gift from her and he hated to part with it but if anything were to happen and she needed to leave as well...At least he would know.

Sirius cleared his eyes and readied himself to face the weather, thanking the man for giving him a warming charm after taking a look at the walk he had ahead of him.

It wasn't that bad, his entire body was burning and the cold rain actually felt rather nice against his aching muscles. But that didn't stop the onset of tears rolling down his face, his expression growing further and further down the line as he started to drag his feet...Then he stopped. Looking back at the road behind him as he felt regretful of his decisions.

What is Rory doing right now? Falling apart? Are they celebrating?

No, they were not celebrating.