-Chapter✧TwentyThree-

✧A DATE AND A TRANSFORMATION✧
♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊
***
━━━━━▼━━━━━

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊***━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

Saturday morning rolled around quite quickly, and it was a surprise late last night that Rabastan had owled her a time to meet after breakfast.

The girls in her dorm collectively agree that responding just after it had been sent looks as though Aurora would be too anxious on the topic.

So she responded after reading a chapter as it gave a timely manner to the response. One of which he had lost his confidence in as he hadn't really been able to see her within the two days to confirm these timely plans.

However, the entire flock had prepared Aurora for her proper date as they all ignored Damien's attempts to woo their friend for the past few months. He was much more of a study partner than anything and he realized that within the conversation at Hogsmead.

That they weren't compatible anywhere other than in the library or outside the realm of academics.

When arriving at the grand hall in a timely manner, did Aurora smile off to Rabastan as he was already looking to her. He'd been looking to entrance since he stepped foot in the room. But the girls giggled and dragged her over to their table to eat at. Making her mouth the words 'sorry' before giving an adorable grin.

"Someone looks dolled up, am I right mate?" McNair stated, leaning into his friend as his eyes had been on set of his date for the day and he nodded.

"Perfect...Utterly perfect." He huffed his own sort of approval. And before long did Avery come over, after downing half his glass he started up in conversation.

"Alright, what's the plan?" Rabastan had it down to the very T of a plan, Honeydukes, three broomsticks, bookstore, the potions shop. Anything that contented to her whims would happen today.

And he was more in hope of get a redo of what happened at the pitch. It's what kept him up last night to the wee hours of the night.

Sirius on the other hand had thought it the perfect time to ask his sister when she could help them. She pouted and said that she was going to Hogsmeade with the rest of the girls. He was peeved of course but it was a blessing that his sister had social plans that didn't involve a book.

"Alright then Rory, you lot make sure she doesn't blow her allowance on books." They all cheered their agreement but eyed one another knowingly, once again it was something that the boys did not know.

He smiled one last time for leaving in return for his own table and meal. Little did he know that Rabastan had nicked his head to Rory and she nodded to meet out in the hall.