-Chapter✧ThirtyThree-

✧MERRY CHRISTMAS✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊
***
━━━━━▼━━━━━

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊***━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

Surprisingly enough, Aurora had woken up at the cutting time of 8:30. And by the low mumbles she heard that the boys were up, probably planning a little prank on her...So that's how they want to play it eh?

So be it.

In making a record of this did she go to her shopping bag from last night and following the instructions to get the actual camera ready itself.

As the time came closer to nine, she put on the shower in the bathroom connected to her room in hopes that it would distract them for a moment or two.

Okay so perhaps she charmed herself to go undetected by the ministry, but it was such a good investment from an elder year that what was the harm. So transfiguring a bucket and summoning some snow from outside did she plant it infant of the door so when they do come in they'd be drenched in snow.

With her own countdown she smirked as she heard their light footsteps coming towards her room. Enacting her ears was easier than one would admit now, to be honest it was harder to keep them away than just have them in.

Course none of them wanted to knock, and so when the door swooshed opened Aurora had given the bucket a few seconds so that they were all under it and then— 

"AURORA?!" Sirius yelled, and she came out of the corner and flashed her camera.

Her laughter had warmed Remus' heart, even if his body was freezing from the cold. Granted they were going to wake her up in a smiler way and she pointed to their own hands.

"Hm, and what were you going to do Siri?" He had been caught unprepared and red-handed. 

"M-merry Christmas?" He offered, and she giggled and tackled him with a hug.

"Conniving little devil you bunch are, I need to get the gifts and get dressed!" She cheered, and the entire lot of them left mumbling under their breath on how hard it was to prank Aurora Black.

Course she had her own map and peeked at it more times than not, so on an effort they tried. But it didn't prove to be that helpful.

However, the young girl was lugging down a very large bag down the stairs and smiled to her brother who aided her the second he saw her struggling. 

"Can throw a bloody quaffle, but someone's got to help you carry this down the stairs." Although it confused the adults on why Aurora flicking her brother in the nose was so hilarious in their eyes...They continued to settle gently through and through. The parents were on the far end, and although they hadn't expected anything from the children. Both Sirius and his sister had teamed up in hopes of getting something that they would like.