-Chapter✧ThirtyEight-

✧FAMILIAR CONCERNS✧

♕♕

◊━━━━━✥━━━━━◊

***

━━━━━▼━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

━━━━━▲━━━━━

***

Although the two elder Black children had missed Christmas, Orion was rather fond of making it up to Cassiopeia this coming Easter. That and he was in wonder to what her gift would be from Christmas that she withheld it for so long.

Sirius on the other hand was dragging his feet the entire morning, course that was expected by everyone. Not that there was anything anyone could do, even if McGonagall gave the extra flashy smile in his direction.

Walburga Black was definitely a sight to behold, but both the Black siblings made the strongest effort in not daring to look where they knew Mrs. Potter and Lupin were.

Aurora smiled up to mother and greeted her politely. Surprisingly enough the women pulled her in for a hug that she was not expecting, to any degree.

Mistress Black was indeed pleased with her finally declaring Rabastan her boyfriend as there seemed to be a small little dispute between the two. But now it was more sanctioned. 

This earned her a hug.

This earned her affection.

And Aurora found an instant distaste for it.

There were obvious theories that racked in Sirius' head, what sort of bull did Walburga believe this time? But he continued off in silence as he continued to question whether or not his mother actually loved himself and his siblings. But as the rest of his family went into the floo to return to their manner, he snuck one quick look over to the Potters and saw that Mrs.Potter gave the best and unpittiest smile she could muster before he too followed after them.

Orion was delighted to see his daughter's bright aura grace their home once again, he kindly wrapped his arms around her tall frame and rolled his eyes at the notion that his little daughter was wearing heels.

Supposing it has something to do with a certain Slytherin male she has been speaking with, but he did indeed have something else to discuss with her so it was off towards the dinning room as the entire family had found themselves enjoying a quiet late lunch.

Sirius was surprised as to the fact that everyone was mellow, but there was no trust within his system anymore as he waited for the given attacks. But it seemed like his parents simply were ignoring his actions, however it was the reality of Orion being extremely curious. Especially when his daughter presented the two rings to himself and his wife, but she was quick to run off.