..1..

"Fuck yessss," I moan, bouncing over his... average dick.

"Damn Baby, you're so good," he groans, holding my hips. I feel his dick twitch inside of me as I continually ride my coworker, knowing he's going to reach his peak soon. I grind my hips against his sweaty body as he finds my release inside of me. His body jerks forward as he digs his fingernails into my hips, resting his head against my chest.

I swing my leg off of him and readjust my thong before grabbing my spandex shorts and pulling them up my legs.

"What are you doing?" He breathes heavily.

Looks like I did a number on him.

"Getting ready to go back on set," I smirk wiping the sweat off my forehead with a towel before shaking out my shoulder length head of curls.

"You don't want round two?" He smiles crookedly, leaning back in the chair.

"Hah!" I laugh sarcastically, "yeah right."

"W-what do you mean?" He stutters, starting to blubber.

"Listen," I smile, leaning against the vanity, "you didn't get me off. Therefore, I am done with you." I sigh, slipping on my white air maxes.

"I can get you off right now," he licks his lips, standing to walk over to me.

"Save it," I scoff, holding up my hand, "I'm needed on set. Rehearsals started," I pause to look at my phone screen, "ten minutes ago." I smile tightly, turning the door handle to get out of my dressing room, "They do need me, you know. I'm the star," I smile, trying to be cute, as he walks up to me.

"You're something else," he smiles, reaching out to touch me when I smack his hand away.

"Don't touch me. This was just a quick fuck, don't catch any feelings. I don't do relationships," I mumble, walking out of my dressing room.

"What if I tell everyone we're a couple?" he asks, making me stop in my tracks. I smile widely, turning around to face him.

"You know that contract you signed?" I ask, tapping my chin, "It specifically says that any personal issues that you have with me are to be disclosed with me and my lawyer. So if you want to tell her that we fucked, I have no issue with that. You can go for it," I smile as his face drops, "But if you even think about telling anyone that we're 'dating', you will be off the tour. Effective immediately." I smirk, turning away from him.

"Jeez." Adam sighs from behind me as I walk up the stairs to the backstage area.

"Hey Bria," I smile to one of my choreographers and dancers who's standing next to another dancer. 

"Hey Bebe! What's up?" she smiles as I adjust my sports bra. 

"Oh nothing," I sigh, running a hand over my flat abs, "Has rehearsal started yet?" I ask, fluffing my hair out. 

"Girl, you know whatever you say goes. This is your tour. Whenever you want it to sta-"

"Abby let's go!" Scott calls, "We don't have all day!" he yells jokingly. I roll my eyes, looking back to Bria. 

"What an asshole," I laugh sarcastically, making her laugh as well, "Everyone on stage!" I yell, walking out onto the stage with authority. I stand with my back to the seats as everyone gathers around, "Pop a squat people," I say loudly enough for the people in the back, "Unless you're over the age of 40," I wink at Jeff, the light director in the back. 

"Fuck off Abs," he laughs with a baritone voice causing everyone else to chuckle as well.

"Okay people, this is how this tour is going to go," I smile, clapping my hands together, "It has to be big. The last tour was pretty good, don't get me wrong, but this one has to phenomenal!" I exclaim, holding my arms out to the sides and tilting my head back for emphasis, "I don't give a shit if you think you're doing a great job, there is always work to be done. This tour is going to break records. We are going to push our dance limits to never before and have effects that are out of this world," I smile, rubbing my hands together, "I'm a woman," I state the obvious, placing both of my hands on my chest, "Therefore, this is going to take a lot more work than a man would have to do. We have to promote this tour like no tomorrow. Obviously there are going to be posters and ads and what not, but we will be doing commercials for this tour as well. This is going to be big." I smile as I see the excitement growing within everyone's eyes. 

"I heard that there will be different celebrities coming to these show," Adam says from the left of the group, "Is this true?" he smirks, folding his arms. I roll my eyes, shifting my weight to my right leg and placing my hand on my hip.

"Boy, does it fucking matter?" I groan loudly as everyone snickers around him, "If you're really concerned about who is going to be in the audience, this is not the tour for you honey." I say sassily.

"Damn right," Georgia mumbles from in front of me. I wink at her, looking out to all of the other dancers.

"Any other questions?" I ask, turning to face the whole group again. Everyone looks around at each other and shakes their heads, "Fantastic. Let's do this!" I exclaim as everyone hoots and hollers, "Dancers, let's stretch. Musicians, start warming up and doing your thing. If you have one on one issues to discuss with me, I'm all ears. Let's go people!" I yell, as everyone disperses. I gather with the dancers and start to stretch with them.

"This tour is going to be epic, girlfriend." Bria smiles as she holds her knee to her chest, "You really hit the nail on the head with this one," she smiles. 

"Well hopefully everyone and everything pulls through the way I want it to." I smile genuinely as Georgia walks up the group. 

"Hey girlies!" she exclaims, warming the whole group with her good vibe, "I am so excited!" she squeals. 

"Me too," I smile, unable to contain my happiness. 

"Hey, Abby," Stephanie, my manager walks up to me, "There will be a press conference about the tour after the rehearsal. They really want to know all the details about this thing." she smiles, raising her brows.

"Sounds good, Steph, thanks so much," I smile, bending over to touch my toes. 

"Hey ladies," Adam smiles boyishly as he walks up to us, "Are we stretching?" he asks stupidly.

"What do you think dipshit?" Bria smirks, stretching her arms behind her back.

"I was just asking," he mumbles starting to stretch with us. There better not be any drama on this tour. That is the last thing I want