..21..

"Wow," I sigh, as Michael finally stands above me. He takes my hand, helping me sit up as I look around the floor to find my underwear.

"Mmm," he hums to himself a she pushes his member inside his underwear. I look up at him and he is grinning widely, smiling to himself.

"What?" I giggle, making his eyes shoot up to meet mine.

"What?" He asks, raising his brows.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask, hopping off my desk.

"Oh, nothing," he sighs, winking at me. My cheeks redden immensely as I curse myself internally for letting him have this effect on my. I scan the floor, once again, still looking for my panties.

"Michael, have you seen my underwear?" I ask, placing my hands on my hips.

"I kind of like you naked," he winks again, walking up to me. I place my hand on his chest, looking up into his eyes.

"That's fantastic, but I need my underwear." I smile, trying to persuade.

I know he knows where they are.

"Have dinner with me tonight," he bargains as I roll my eyes, "Please Bee, I want to see more of you." He smiles, pulling me against his tall frame by the small of my back and I melt into him, "Please?" He coos, tucking a curl behind my ear.

"Will you give me my underwear if I say yes?" I grin, placing my other hand on his chest as well.

"I know you'll say yes anyways, even if I decide I'm going to keep them." He boasts cockily.

"So you have them?" I arch a sassy brow.

"Mm hmm," he hums, leaning towards my lips, "Say yes," he mumbles against my lips. I tilt my head back, feeling his breath against my mouth and I nod my head.

"Yes, Michael." I moan involuntarily, feeling as submissive as I used to feel in my teens.

"Good," he smiles, pressing his lips against mine. I kiss him back before pulling away from him and his mouth before sticking out my hand.

"Give me my undies," I grin as he rolls his eyes.

"Fine." He sighs, pulling them out of his back pocket.

How did they even get there?

I bend over, Michael's eyes on me, and pull them over my feet, pulling them up to mid-rise height.

"Thanks," I wink before turning around. Michael smack my ass, making me jump and yelp at the same time.

"Michael!" I gasp, rubbing my sore ass.

"One for the road." He grins, pulling me into another long, wanting kiss.

"You're leaving?" I ask sadly as I look up into his doe eyes.

"I have to go to the studio, babe." He sighs, placing a kiss between my eyes, making me close them instinctively, "I'm almost done the album." He explains, running his fingers across my lower back.

"Fine," I sigh, stepping away from him and fluffing my curls.

"You're not mad are you?" He asks slowly as I walk behind the desk to pick up my sweat pants.

"No I'm not," I murmur, pulling my sweat pants on as his eyes stay glued to me, "I know the life, Michael. There's a reason why I don't do relationships." I sigh, frowning to myself at the irony of our situation.

"Right, of course." He scoffs sarcastically, running a hand over his curls.

"Please, Michael, don't give me that shit. I told you what you were in for when we met. You can't get mad now." I point, as he brushes nothing off of his shirt.

"I'm not mad, I'm just irritated that you won't give me a shot." He growls, looking up at me through lowered eyes.

"I've known you for two days Michael!" I exclaim, holding my hands out to the side.

"That didn't stop you from fucking me!" He spits back as my jaw drops.

"Like you didn't fucking want it!" I yell, stepping closer to him.

"I never said that!" He yells back in the same tone.

"Listen, Michael," I begin, trying to calm my anger, "It's nothing against you. I just don't have the time," I sigh, rubbing the bridge of my nose as he folds his arms, "I can't say that you don't interest me, and we're very compatible," I smile to myself about last night and a few minutes ago, "I just don't have time for a relationship. It's not realistic." I sigh, finally looking up into his somber eyes.

"Give it a chance," he says softly, taking a step towards me.

"It's not realistic." I repeat, stressing my point, "I'm leaving tomorrow morning, Michael. The tour bus is taking me to the next state and my tour continues." I explain as he continues to near me.

"Abby, I'm not looking for your full commitment," he sighs, exasperated, "I just really like you." He says seriously, reaching out to take my hand in his, "I have to go," he sighs, looking down at his watch, "Frank is going to be on my ass any minute now. Think about us," he smiles crookedly, pulling me flush against his chest as my nose is filled with his intoxicating scent, "I'll be at your concert tonight. We can go to dinner afterwards." He winks, kissing my lips chastely, "And we can discuss." He winks, kissing me again.

"This sounds an awful lot like being a mistress." I joke. He laughs, shaking his head as he runs his thumb over my bottom lip.

"I want you a lot more than I'd want a mistress." He winks, making my cheeks heat again. I wrap my arms around his neck, this time initiating a deep, long kiss, leaving him (and I) wanting more when I pull away, "Damn," he sighs, looking over my face in amazement.

"See you tonight," I smile, walking around him to open the door.

"Of course," he grins, folding his hands behind his back as he leans into kiss me. I reach on my tip toes to kiss him back before he walks out of the room.

"Damn sis!" Danika laughs after a minute of me standing in the doorway has passed, "You're in too deep!"