..8..

"Justin, what do you want?" I sigh, sitting in one of the theatre chairs.

"I just wanted to see how you were," he says softly, standing in front of me, "It was a little loud in there with the music and everything. I just wanted to talk to you alone." He says, squatting between my legs, "How are you?" He asks, placing his hands on my thighs.

"I've been great, how are you," I smile tightly, trying not to be short with him.

"Abby, I'm serious. I care about you." he says, rubbing my knees. I lean back in the leather chair, running my hands down my face.

"I've actually been great. I'm serious." I mumble, looking away from his bright blue eyes.

"That's good. How's the music been? I know you've recently put out a new album. I think it's great." he smiles, taking a seat in the chair beside me.

"What's great? The music or the fact that I put out another album?" I say sarcastically, raising my brows. He shoots me a look and I roll my eyes, continuing the conversation. "Yeah, I'm going on tour soon." I sigh, turning my body to face his.

"Really?" he asks, "I had no idea." he says, furrowing his brows.

"Yeah, well," I shrug, shifting my eyes, "How's Jessica?" I smirk, resting my head against the back of the chair.

"Abby," he says softly, turning my chin towards him, "What do you want me to say? I'm sorry?" he asks as I stare into his eyes.

"I didn't know that you two were in a relationship. I felt terrible, and I still feel terrible now. Does she know?" I say as my stomach turns.

"No," he mutters, looking down, "She doesn't. She never found out." I roll my eyes and stand from the chair. I brush nothing off of my neon green tank as he stands with me, "Please, don't go. Just stay and talk to me for a bit." he says, reaching out to hold my hand. He runs his thumb over my warm skin and I feel a slight connection that was once much greater than it is now.

"What could we possibly have to talk about?" I ask, shaking my head.

"I like being with you, Abby. I miss hanging out with you." he says, staring into my eyes.

"You miss hanging out with me? All we ever did was fuck!" I exclaim, causing Justin to look around the empty room to make sure no one is there.

"I know, I know," he says shaking his head, "But I miss your humor. I haven't seen you in three years. What? Was I just supposed to call you up and ask to hang out? I didn't know how to talk to you once you found out about Jessica." he explains, holding his hands out to the sides.

"Listen," I place my hands on my hips and stand back on my right leg, "You know I could care less about who you were fucking at the same time as me. I never cared about that shit and I probably never will. But when you start putting labels on your partner, that's when you have to stop fucking around." I rant, "You should've stopped fucking me as soon as you two started dating." I scoff, "Fucking is one thing, but when someone thinks they're in a real relationship with you and you're fucking someone else behind their back that's disgusting."

"I know, and I apologize." he says, as if I'm the one who matters.

"You shouldn't be apologizing to me," I exasperate, flailing my arms at my sides, "You should tell your wife what happened. It's over. It was happening three years ago and it's done now. You need to be honest with her." Justin looks at me for a minute before staring across the room.

"You're right," he mumbles, looking down at his hands, "I hope she doesn't hate me." he says sadly. I walk up to him and cup his face with my soft hands.

"She won't hate you," I smile as he looks into my eyes, "She might be upset, but if she really loves you she will want to work things out."

Justin pulls me into a tight hug and breathes in my fresh scent.

"Thank you so much, Abs," he says, calling me by my nickname, "I will always have love for you." he smiles, pulling away. I nod, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"I feel the same way about you," I say softly, leaning in to kiss his cheek, "Call me up anytime. If I'm around we can hang out at either one of our places if you want. We can't really be seen in public." I joke as he chuckles lightly, starting to follow me out of the home theatre.

"Yeah, you're right. It's too bad we can't just go watch a movie or grab a coffee," he says as we walk down the white hallway, "It's always the paparazzi that are the issue."

"Tell me about it," I mutter as we walk back into the bar scene where everyone else is. Michael is talking to Chris by the pool table as Janet and Liz share a laugh.

"Hey everyone," Justin waves as I walk further into the room, "I'm gonna get going now." he says causing me to whip right back around.

"You're leaving?" I ask, disappointed, "It wasn't something I said, was it?" I ask, walking up to him so that we're only a foot apart.

"No, no. Nothing like that. I just have a wife to get home to, that's all." he smiles, pulling me into a hug, "If you ever need me, you have my number. Anything and everything you need I'm willing to give." he says without any sexual innuendo behind it. I smile up at him and admire his sexy face.

Not Michael Jackson sexy, but sexy enough for a white boy.

"I guess. Sucks to be tied down, doesn't it?" I joke as he waves goodbye to everyone else as Michael walks up and shakes his hand.

"It was good to see you Mike." he says gratefully as Michael steps back to stand right beside me.

"You too Justin. I'll see you later." Michael sighs, running a hand over his hair.

"Bye everyone," he waves once more before looking to me, "Bye Abs." he winks and I smile brightly as he walks out of the room and down the hallway Michael took me down to get in here.

"What did you guys talk about?" Michael asks, rocking back on his heels.

"Sex." I smile deviously, as Michael shoots me a look, "What?" I ask, faking innocence.

"Was I really the first person who you've ever discussed your sex life with?" he asks softly, stepping closer to me.

There's that electricity again.

"Yeah," I say shyly, looking down at our feet.

"Why did you tell me?" he asks, tipping my chin up so that my eyes meet his.

"I don't know," I shrug lamely, "It just felt right."

"Really?" he smirks with disbelief, "I find that hard to believe."

"There's something different about you, Michael," I smile as he wraps his arms around my waist, "I don't know what it is, but this is my second day of knowing you and I feel more attached to you than I've felt to anyone in my life. That's not usually how I role, but it's weirding me out."

"What do you mean 'that's not how you role'?" he frowns, tucking one of my curls behind my ears.

"I've never done the whole relationship thing," I sigh, looking away from his loving gaze, "Ever since I was fifteen I've just slept with people and left. I never felt a strong enough connection with anyone and I didn't want to either. I just wanted a good time and then left because I didn't want anyone holding me back from all I can be." I sigh, placing my hands on his chest.

"Oh," he says, searching my eyes for something, "So why did you feel the need to verbally share your sexual encounters with me." he smirks, rubbing his thumb across my bottom lip, sending a shiver down my spine.

"I just wasn't thinking. Which is odd, since that's all I ever do. It just came out." I mumble as he leans in closer to my lips.

"Hmm, I wonder why," he whispers an inch away from my lips. I close my eyes as his lips barely graze mine before Janet squeals my name, immediately causing both of us to pull away.

"GIRLLLL! LET'S DO SOME SHOTS!!" she yells, grabbing my arm and dragging me away from a man I've been wanting since he stepped out of the shadow in the stadium.