..17..

Michael's hands rub my back and down to my ass as I wrap my left leg around his waist, pulling him in closer. 

"Mmm," I hum into his mouth as we share a very long, wet kiss. Michael presses his pelvic bone against mine, making me feel his rock hard erection. I tilt my head back as he kisses down my jawline, to my neck and starts kissing the top of my breasts.

"Damn baby," he groans, lifting me onto the counter to stand between my legs. He pulls away, looking down as his fingers playing with the sash of my robe, "Can I?" he asks sincerely.

"You already have," I giggle, putting my hands over his. He searches my eyes for an answer and I nod. He pulls it immediately, opening my robe for him to see me in all my naked glory.

"Shit," he grits, pushing his lips into mine once again. I cross my arms around the back of his neck as he gropes my breasts, flicking his thumb over my perky right nipple. 

"You want me, Michael?" I taunt as he licks in between my breasts.

"Since I first saw you choreographing in that stadium." He groans as I rub my hand over his erect member, through his pants.

Damn he's big.

He's fucking massive.

"Really?" I giggle as his fingers glide across my lower back, resting his hands on top of my ass.

"Oh yeah," he grits as I unbuckle his belt, "You were in those grey sweatpants and that blue sports bra." He groans as I continue massaging his better half, "Damn I could've had you right there." He whispers against the shell of my ear, nibbling the lobe.

"Fuck Michael," I moan as I solely try to focus on not coming from breast stimulation as he taunts my taught nipples.

"Tell me what you want, baby girl," he grins as I nip at his jaw, "What do you want to do." He murmurs against my heated skin, sucking my nipple back into his mouth.

"I-I don't know," I moan as my mind fogs, knowing that I'm going to come if he doesn't stop doing what he's doing.

"You don't know?" He smirks sexily, spreading my legs further apart.

"That's what I said," I moan, failing at sarcasm.

"Damn Abby," he groans as I start to rub his thick cock again, "Shit girl." He hisses as I lick up his neck. He runs his hands down my curves and rubs my inner thighs, slowly inching them closer to my sex as we start making out again.

I run my hand down Michael's chest as our kisses get more rapid and needing. I wrap my arms and legs around him, pulling him into me. 

I want him as close as possible.

"Fuck it." he growls, placing his hands under my ass and I hold on to him tighter as he lifts me off the counter.

I love it when he swears. It's so sexy. 

"Where's your room," he breathes in between kisses. Before I can answer, he walks me into my master bedroom after kicking open the door and shutting it behind us. 

I unwrap my legs so that he places me on the ground and I let my arms go behind me, allowing my robe to glide off of my arms and pool around my feet as we continue kissing. I wrap my arms around his neck before sliding them down his chest and torso, undoing his pants. 

"I need you," I moan. He grabs my ass in response and fondles me sexily as I shove his pants to his knees. Michael wraps his long arms around my waist and lies me on the bed. I sit up on my elbows as I watch him strip in front of me, "Damn." I murmur, biting my lip at the sexy sight. 

"Like what you see?" he smirks, standing with his hands on his hips, letting his dick hang out in plain sight. I nod, lowering my eyes to look at him. He walks to the bed, holding himself over me as I stare into his eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask out of nowhere. 

"Are you kidding me?" he scoffs comically, "Hell yeah." he mumbles against my lips before kissing them gently. 

"Fuck me Michael?" I ask hoarsely as his erect member rests on the inside of my thigh. 

"Eager are we?" he chuckles and my brows furrow. I grab his shoulders and flip us over so that I'm on top, "Woah, how'd yo-"

I interrupt him by smashing my lips into his and slowly grinding against his better half. 

"Mmm," he groans into my mouth as I continue to tease him, "Damn baby." he moans as I look down at how huge he is, and just now wondering how in the hell he is going to fit. I've never had someone as big as he is. 

Breezy was big, but nothing close to him. 

He takes his cock in his hand and starts rubbing the tip against my clit causing me to throw my head back with a few curls still dangling in my face. 

Fuck I love it when men do this. 

"Michael," I moan as he places the head at my entrance. I slowly lower myself onto him as my jaw hitches open, "Fuuuccckk." I groan with a bit of pain as I slide myself down his shaft. 

"Damn Bee," he hisses, calling me by that nickname for the first time. I place my hands on his chest as I grind slowly; teasing him and allowing myself to adjust to his massive member. 

"Yessss," I groan, starting to grind a bit faster. Michael runs my hands down my curves as he sits up to lick and suck on my breasts.

"Fuck babe," he hisses as I continually speed up my grinding, "You're gonna kill me, girl." he grits, sucking on my right nipple into his mouth and I toss my head back.

"Not before you kill me," I groan, gripping his soft curls as I rise and fall above him, "M-Michael," I stutter as my walls tighten around him and his dick twitches. Michael manages to flip us over so that he is now on top of me. I have no idea how it happened, but it did and now he  is grinding the shit out of me.

I'm about to lose my religion. 

"Michaeeeeeelllll!" I groan, lifting my head to hide my face in the crook of his neck. 

"Look at me Bee," he pants, pumping his thick, long cock into me, "Look at me." he repeats, gritting his teeth. I tilt my head back a bit, still keeping my eyes shut tightly as pleasure fills my whole body and my toes curl. 

"Micheal," I squeak. 

"Look at me baby," he coaxes, kissing my collarbone as my sex throbs around his. My eyes pop open as he starts hitting my g-spot and I stare into his eyes. 

"I-I'm gonna," I stutter, not able to finish my phrase. 

"Come babe," he pants, licking up my neck before placing a kiss on my jawline, "Come with me." he grits, keeping a steady pace. 

My legs start to quiver uncontrollably as he continues to dive into me. I arch my back, pressing my chest against his. My nails dig into his back as I feel him pulse inside of me and I know he's ready. 

Fuck, so am I. 

"Michaeeeelllll!" I scream as I let my juices coat his member and he empties his load inside of me. 

Best. Fuck. Ever.