..33..

"Mmm," I moan into Chris's mouth as he wraps his other hand around me so that both of his hands are groping my voluptuous ass. 

This is so much more different than Michael. 

"Damn girl," Chris groans against my lips, slipping his hands under the sides of my dress to hike it up a bit, "Come here." he breathes. He walks back, sitting down in his leather desk chair, pulling me with him. I swing my leg over his to straddle his lap, and he gropes my ass again, liking where I'm at. 

"Chris," I moan into his warm, wet mouth before his tongue searches mine, "You taste good, boy." I giggle as he hands wander up to my breasts. 

"Says you," he laughs, kissing the tops of my breasts. His lips find mine again as he slowly, but surely, slides the thin straps of my dress down my shoulders. Chris, kisses down my neck, sucking on my sweet spot (that Michael hits better), for a few seconds before moving down my shoulder. He pulls the top of my dress down, placing wet, feather light kisses over my breasts before sucking my nipple into his mouth. 

"Hmm," he hums, sending the vibrations through me. 

"Yes, Chris," I moan, suddenly realizing that I definitely should not be doing this at all. 

Oh well, Michael said he was coming for me, and hasn't done anything for the past two weeks. 

"You like that, baby," he grins, nipping at my sensitive breasts. 

"Yes, Chris," I squeak as he softly twists my nipples between his thumb and his index. 

Anyone looking in here can see that something is going on. Sure, my back is to the doors, but still, they're glass doors. 

"Feel me, babe," he smiles, lifting my dress up, to cover my dress, before taking my hands in his and pressing it to his solid crotch. 

Michael's is harder... and bigger. 

"Do I do that to you?" I grin, rubbing my hand over his bulge, making his jaw drop. 

"Yeah Abby," he breathes as I continue to rub it with one hand, undoing his belt with the other, "Fuck girl, you're gonna be the death of me," he groans, gripping my hips as I slowly undo his button and zipper, reaching into his underwear to feel all of him. 

"Damn, babe," I giggle, "You're really fucking hard." 

"It's all you," he moans as I stroke his length and lean in to kiss the corner of his mouth. I pull my hand out as he watches with hooded eyes. I slowly lick the length of my hand, sticking it back in his drawers and rubbing him again, "Ooh, shit baby," he grits, now holding onto the arm rests of his chair. 

"You like that baby," I coax, pecking his lips gently, as he tries to kiss them back. 

"Ye-yessss," he hisses, as I rub him faster. I run my thumb over hip moist tip, making him jerk in his chair.

"Hmm," I hum, amused, "You must like it." I grin, rubbing him a bit faster, keeping a good pace. 

"Girl, I'm not quick, but you're gonna make me cum," he groans, his knuckles going white against the arm rests.

"I know," I smile, kissing his lips again. His dick twitches in my hand as I run my thumb over his tip again, and he thrusts his hips upwards to match the rhythm of my hand as his cock throbs in my hand, "Are you gonna come?" I purr lustfully, as he throws his head back. 

"Fuck, Abby!" he exclaims, releasing his full load in my hand, and onto his lower stomach, "Shit," he pants, keeping his eyes shut tightly with his head back for a few more seconds. I remove my hand from his pants and look at his warm come in my hand. 

"Hmm," I hum, as tilts his head forward, looking at me with hooded eyes. Slowly, I lick the base of my palm to the tip of my middle finger, keeping eye contact with him the whole time. He shudders as I continue to lick up his juice. 

Michael has a bigger load. This is half the amount I would've gotten out of Michael. 

Michael also has his way with me immediately after, and I don't see Chris doing that at all. 

I swing my leg off of his lap, standing in my Louboutin shoes, reaching over his desk to get a tissue. 

"Shit, Abby," he sighs, running a hand over his small fro, "That was something else. I missed having you around." he grins, shakily standing from the leather chair. 

"Mmm," I nod, "I bet."

"What's that supposed to mean," Chris chuckles. I look to him, arching a brow and his smile fades a bit, "I know," he sighs, rubbing the back of his neck, "I heard you found someone else." 

"Who'd you hear it was, and who'd you hear it from?" I ask, leaning against his desk as I finish wiping my hand down. 

"I heard from LL Cool that you were with Mike Jackson," he sighs, slowly making his way over to me, "Is it true?" he asks, disappointment filling his eyes and expression. 

"Possibly," I sigh, shaking my head at the thought of Michael. 

"Michael is a legend, Bebe," he nods, looking down at his feet, "I wish I could say I don't know how you got him, but I know. You're amazing," he smiles, looking up to me and I smile. 

"Thanks Chris," I sigh, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck, "I appreciate it. I missed hanging out with you," I giggle, looking down at his done up belt and zipper, "And not just for benefits." I wink, making him smile brightly, the gold shining my eye. 

"Same, girl," he grins, kissing the corner of my mouth, "You should really go get Mike, though. I don't know why you're fucking around with me right now. There are so many girls that are probably throwing themselves at him right now." he grins, nodding to the door.

"Wait," I say, hesitantly, looking behind me through the doors, "Michael's here tonight?" I ask, raising my brows. 

"Yeah, I thought you knew," he says, furrowing his brows in confusion. 

"No, I didn't," I say tensely, getting a bit irritated. 

"But I thought that you two were together," Chris says, looking into my eyes as I unwrap my arms from his neck. 

"It's complicated," I sigh, rubbing the bridge of my nose, "Home boy doesn't know what's good for him and what's not." I shake my head and Chris grins. 

"Rough patch?" he asks, raising his brows with amusement. 

"I don't know why you think it's funny," I smirk, also kind of (not really) thinking it's funny. 

"I don't either," he shrugs, still chuckling, "Go get your man, though," he grins, pulling me into a tight hug, "And, unfortunately, I hope this is the last of us." he winks as we pull away. I lean in, kissing him on the cheek and his cheeks flush a light crimson. 

"You're sweet," I wink, walking towards the doors, "Tony wants us to do another track," I sigh, holding the door handle as I look to him, "I think he's right. We always do great music together." I smile.

"For sure," Chris nods, smiling brightly, "I'd love that." he winks. I nod, waving to him as I walk out of the his office, and down the off-white hallway, "Where are you Michael," I mumble to myself as I start my venture for him.

"I see how it is," a voice that is too familiar says from behind me. I freeze in place, dropping my head in defeat and annoyance, "I don't call you for a couple weeks, and you fuck someone else?"