..12..

Fuck. What the fuck.

He's not supposed to be here.

He doesn't call me for two months and this is the time he shows up?!

I stay frozen on stage as our eyes stay locked and I watch him watching me intently. It's a good thing I told the band and dancers to wait for my cue. My lips part as I watch his sexy being lean against a post backstage.

Umm.

Oh.

I'm supposed to be performing.

Damn he looks good though.

SHIT!

Right!

I lift the mike to my lips as the cue and I smirk softly, keeping my eyes on Michael. I lick my lips, making him shift in his place and I look over my shoulder at the crowd.

"Youuuuuuu should knowwwww how IIIII feeeel about you babe," I sing the next lines making the drums hit again and the base takes place for the electric guitar as I turn around fully to look at the audience. I sway my hips smoothly, walking forward on the stage, still feeling Michael watch me. I run my hand through my curls as I continue to sing my lines and my dancers pull off the choreography with perfection. I walk further out onto the stage to stand inches away from the hands that are reaching out to touch me.

I squat down, gliding my hands along all of the other hands stretching out towards me.

"How did you think I would be after you did what you did," I wink at a very beautiful girl in the audience and she lets out a deafening scream. I continue singing as I look out at the sea of people, but my mind only revolves around Michael.

So much for not letting my emotions get to me on stage.

*

Fifteen songs and seven full dance numbers later, I'm running off stage, wiping sweat from my forehead with one of the towels my assistant handed me. I walk over to one of the tables and grab a bottle of water, chugging it back as I feel a very strong presence behind me. I sigh softly, ultimately deciding to ignore him as I start walking back to the side of the stage where Aliya is standing.

"Abby," he sighs, following close behind me.

"Are you ready for the curtain call?" I ask all of my dancers who are on my side as I watch everyone on the other side of the stage.

"Yeah, we're just waiting for the lighting cue," Bria sighs as if I don't know. I smirk to myself as I feel Michael's body heat radiating against my sweaty back right before the lighting cue hits, making me smile to myself. He sighs in defeat as all of the dancers and I run back onto the stage.

"Hey guys! Thank you!" I exclaim into the microphone as the audience continues to scream like they have been for the past two hours, "I really appreciate you guys coming. It means the world to my crew and I! I love you all!" I shout, holding up the peace sign as all of us take a simultaneous bow. I run down the front of the stage and touch a few more hands before turning back to exit the stage, ending off the first official performance of the tour.

As I accept hugs from the musicians, dancers, and various technicians, I feel Michael's eyes watching me the whole time.

Fucking jackass.

Doesn't fucking call me for two months and randomly decides to show up at my first concert.

Dumbass.

I smirk to myself, thinking of Michael, when Scott comes up to me, wrapping me in a tight hug. I return the gesture, holding him for longer than I hugged anyone else.