..29..

"Michael," I breathe, astounded at the sight of him.

That's ironic.

"Bee," Michael sighs, taking a step forward. He's holding flowers and a box of something that I presume is chocolate.

"It's not Valentine's day, Michael," I murmur as my chest heaves at the sheer sight of how sexy he is. He looks down at the gifts in his hands and looks at me with sorrow before opening and closing his mouth a few times at a loss for words.

"I know," he sighs as I hold the door open, still standing as stiff as ever.

"Kiss me," I murmur in a cliche, needy kind of way.

"What?" he asks softly, taking another step forward so that our chests are not even two inches apart.

"I missed you," my voice strains, not letting me repeat my previous request.

"Can't say I didn't," he murmurs, looking down into my eyes.

"Kiss me, Michael," I croak, our lips an inch away from each other as a lump forms in my throat. He searches my eyes for my feeling, but I don't let him see all of it, and before I know it, my legs are wrapped around his waist and he's carrying me up the stairs, leaving his gifts in the foyer on the ground.

"I'm sorry," he whispers between kisses.

"I know," I swallow, trying to hold back my tears.

"Can I make love to you?" he asks softly, kissing down my neck as he shuts the door to my room behind us.

"Please," I confirm, tugging at his coal, black hair. I tilt my head back as he kisses down to the top of my cleavage, "Michael."

"Yes, Bee, say my name," he pleads, pushing my back against the wall.

"Michael," I moan, gripping his shoulders runs his index and middle finger underneath my robe and over my wet sex.

"You want me?" he sighs, asking for confirmation, not grinning cockily like he normally would.

"Yes," I quiver with want and sadness. Michael kisses down my neck, slowly rubbing his diligent fingers over my swollen bud. I arch my back, pressing my stomach against his as he grips my thigh, "Now." I sigh, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Abby," he sighs, kissing down my jawline, "I'm sorry," he says shakily, carrying me over to my bed.

"You should be," I sigh seriously as he unties my robe, putting my whole front on display.

"I'm so sorry," he mumbles against my heated skin, kissing down my stomach, "I'm so sorry," he repeats, spreading my legs with his large hands.

"Michael," I sigh, pressing the back of my head into the sheets as he rubs his thumb over my clit and pushes two fingers inside of me, making me gasp, arching my back.

"God, I missed you," he sighs, slowly licking my clit.

"Yes, Michael," I moan, pushing my sex into his mouth as he laps up my wetness, "Fuck me," I groan, gripping his tight curls.

"Anything you want," his voice strains as he kisses back up my body, shoving his pants down in the process, "I don't have any condoms." he sighs, kissing my lips longingly.

"That's never stopped you before," I mumble against his lips, taking his dick in my hand and he hisses into my mouth.

"Abby," he groans as I rub the tip against my clit.

"Fuck me, Michael," I moan into his mouth, still teasing the both of us. Michael laces his tongue with mine and slowly pushes his thick, long, cock inside of me, "Michael," I gasp, digging my nails into his biceps.

I forgot how gifted this man is.

"Damn, you're so fucking tight," he grits, slowly grinding into me, "So fucking tight," he repeats, gritting his teeth.

"Michael," I pant, forgetting that I hadn't had sex in two whole years.

Who am I anymore?

"Bee, I'm so sorry," he says between strokes before deeply kissing my lips.

"Shut up," I moan, gripping the sheets beneath me. His thrusts get a bit quicker, and slowly but surely start to hit my g-spot.

"Abby," he pants, thrusting to a consistent rhythm as I grip his curls tightly. My walls clench around his large member, and he pulls out immediately, flipping me on my stomach and pulling my ass back to stand right up in the air, "Fuck babe," he grits, running his large hands over my ass, spreading my cheeks apart to admire my pussy and asshole, "Shit." he curses, running his thumb over my anus.

"Michael," I gasp, surprised at the excitement I got from the sensation.

"Damn baby," he grits, smacking my ass and I yelp. He licks up the back of my thigh, smacking my ass again and I squeal, feeling myself grow wetter. He slowly inserts three of his long, skillful fingers into my pussy and I moan involuntarily, "You like that?" he grins, smacking my ass with the hand that isn't inside of me.

"Michael," I moan, not directly answering his question. Michael kneels on the bed behind me and spreads my cheeks as far as they want to go.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," he growls, smacking my ass and quickly thrusting into my sex from behind as I yelp and moan all at once. He quickly thrusts into my wet pussy, pulling my hair, making me flood, even more, almost making me forget my sadness.

"Michael," I pant as he smacks my ass and thrusts even harder into my tight sex. All anger, as of now, has been forgotten, and I'm letting Michael have me any which way he wants because God knows the man has me in the palm of his hand. He doesn't need to know that yet.

"Fuck baby, I'm almost there," he grits as my walls clench around his thick cock, "Are you gonna cum?" he smacks my ass, making my core wind even tighter.

"Yeeeessss," I groan as his pace quickens and he smacks my ass even more, "Michael!" I exclaim out of pure ecstasy as he runs his hands over the curve of my back, splays his fingers across my smooth skin, and starts to fuck me senseless.

My pussy throbs at the sensation of him thrusting relentlessly, and I know I'm about to lose everything I have.

"Fuck baby, are you gonna cum?" he grits, thrusting deeply into my sex, hitting my g-spot, and my jaw drops.

"Yeah, yeah," I pant as his dick twitches inside of me.

"Cum with me baby," he grits, thrusting quickly as he reaches down to rub my clit, immediately sending me over the edge.

"MICHAEEEEELLLLL!" I scream, spilling my juices all over him as he shoots off inside of me and collapses beside me on the bed.

What the hell is going to happen next is beyond me.