..35..

"Hmm," Michael moans against my lips, pressing me against the wall in the front hall of Neverland, "I can't wait to take you up to my bed and have my way with you."

Told you Michael is more adamant than Chris.

After we left Chris's house, we were torn on where to go. So after a quick decision, based on the fact that I've unbelievably never been here before, we decided on Neverland. I really wanted the tour, but now that Michael has me pressed against the wall, fuck the tour!

"Promises, promises, Jackson," I giggle, taunting him, as he caresses my curves.

"I should stuff a ball gag in that pretty little mouth of yours to limit those smart ass comments." he breathes dominantly against my lips before going back to kiss them again.

"Oh, you love it," I grin, pulling away from him before going right back.

"I love you," he growls, smacking the side of my leg that is wrapped around his waist.

"Mmm, Michael," I moan from the pleasing sting, "I love you too."

"Damn Baby, you get me going," Michael breathes against my lips, groping my ass cheeks with his large hands and I kick my red bottoms off, hitting the floor with a clunk.

"Me too," I say, lowly, as Michael carries me off the wall and to the couch. As he lies me down, he stares at my my face, in a plank position over top of me.

"You look stunning tonight, Bee," he says breathlessly, looking over my face, body and my face again, "Everything about you is," he brushes a curl out of my face, "Perfect."

"Michael," I blush, looking down to his chest, "I'm nowhere near perfect." I sigh, looking up to him shyly.

"You are to me," he sighs lovingly, leaning down to kiss me slowly. Our lips move together as his tender kisses wash me with love. He gently runs his tongue along my teeth, softly asking for access to my tongue.

"Mmm," I hum, allowing him entrance, letting out tongues intertwine, trading slow, longing kisses. He slowly decides to rest himself against me, making me feel his large bulge against my inner thigh.

His size gets me every time.

I moan into his mouth as our tongues continually lace together in a series of sensual, needing and wanting kisses. He pulls away, and I smile at his lips, reaching up to wipe some of my lip gloss from the corner of his mouth. He stands from the couch, taking my hand to pull me with him, and he sits back on the couch, pulling me on top of him.

I straddle his lap, my dress riding up so that it's just under my ass. Michael traces circles on the outside of my thighs, placing with the hem of my dress, sending tingles all over my body.

I slowly start to grind over his hard, covered dick, making him groan into my mouth. He smacks my ass in response to my actions, making me squeal against his lips.

"Play nice," he growls as I speed up my hips. He smacks my ass again, harder this time, making the noise bounce off of the walls, and I moan into his mouth.

I should not be liking this.

But, fuck, I do.

"Michael," I moan, running my hands down his chest, still grinding on him as he gropes my ass.

"Tell me what you want, baby," he muffles against my lips as he hikes my dress up, over my ass. 

"You," I sigh into his mouth as he puts his hands between my thong on my ass cheeks, "I want you, Michael." 

"You have me," he murmurs, as I wrap my arms around his neck. He leans forward as we continue lacing our tongues, and he wraps my lower legs around to his back, before standing with me in his arms and me wrapped around him, and his hands still in between my heated skin and my lace thong, "I'm taking you to my bed." he whispers before continuing our kisses. 

"Okay, Daddy," I wink, kissing him again. A low growl emulates from the back of his throat, making me feel the vibrations, before he spanks my ass again.

I guess he likes it when I call him that. 

After walking for some minutes, still sharing long kisses and roaming hands, Michael lies me down on the softest, most comfortable bed I've ever experienced in my life. I open my eyes, finally looking at the room around me, as Michael slowly climbs over me. The lights are already dim, and damn if this isn't sexy. 

"Bee," he sighs, smiling down at me before placing feather light kisses all over my face. I giggle as Michael showers me with his lips, and my heart continually flutters throughout the whole experience. 

"Michael, what are you doing?" I giggle, almost in a fit of laughter. 

"I love you," he grins, staring down, into my eyes. 

"I love you too, babe," I smile, like a damn idiot, and cup his face in my small hands, "I love you so much," I continue grinning, kissing his lips longingly. I pull away, searching his eyes for an answer to a question I don't have, "Anything else you want to spring on me before I make love to you?" I joke. 

"You're making love to me?" he chuckles, holding himself up with his arms on either side of my head. 

"Answer the question, love," I wink, making his cheeks flush slightly in this dim lighting. 

"I've told you everything, Bee," he smiles, kissing my lips softly, "I've told you everything." he repeats, staring into my eyes, reassuring me. 

"Okay, good," I grin, wrapping my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck before flipping us over. 

"Bee," he laughs, reminded of our first time. 

"Remind you of something?" I smile, placing my hands on either sides of his head. 

"Definitely," he winks, making my cheeks redden again. How does this man do this to me? 

"That's what I was going for," I grin, kissing his wet lips, "Now shut up and let me make love to you." I wink, lust sparking in his eyes before pulling me into another make out session, that will definitely include other things as well.