..7..

"Michael," I smile, rubbing my lips together, "How are you?" I smirk, walking up to him.

"I'm alright," he mumbles, giving me the elevator look as I stop and inch before him. My chest is almost touching his and I can feel the air crackle between us.

"Good," I smile, smelling his minty fresh breath before walking around him, "I haven't seen you in a while." I say sarcastically, standing before the elevator. Michael walks up beside me and presses a button for us to go up. As the doors open I step in and turn around to see Brad staring at me with lustful eyes, "Bye Brad," I wink, folding my arms.

"Wow, you're somethin' else," Michael smirks, and not because I'm funny.

"So I've been told," I smile up at him through my lashes. I can still feel the energy surging between us and the confined space is not helping my want to jump him.

"I saw you flirting with Brad when I came down," he says, clearing his throat.

"Not necessarily," I smirk, raising a brow at him as the elevator doors open, "I was just trying to get up to your apartment." I say, stepping out of the elevator. Michael places a hand on my lower back causing my breath to hitch as we walk out into a penthouse suite.

Nice place, Michael. 

"And here I was thinking that you wanted me," he whispers against the shell of my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. I swallow harshly, stepping away from his touch that is effecting me greatly.

"What made you think that," I murmur as I follow him down a hallway. I hear voices further down and I'm assuming those are the people who he said were over.

"The fact that you openly discussed your sexual rendezvouses with me, a man you had just met," he mumbles with a hint of irritation, "Do you discuss your sexual rendezvouses with everyone?" He asks, cocking a brow at me.

"No, that was a first for me," I murmur going back on what I said earlier. Both his brows shoot up in surprise, "I thought I'd take a whack it." I continue to mumble as we walk into a large room with people standing around the bar that Michael has.

"DAAAAMMMNNN!" Chris Tucker exclaims as he entertains the few people around him. I can still see Michael observing me in my periphery as I continue to watch what's going on.

 Right now I'm looking at a small group of four people. I see Chris Tucker, Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake and Liz Taylor. I smile at the unlikely group of people and look up to Michael who is still staring down at me.

"I was the first person-" 

"Hey Abby!" Janet exclaims, cutting him off. She runs across the room and pulls me into a hug. I hug her tightly as we rock back and forth from the impact she caused.

"Janet, it's good to see you." I mumble into her hair, only for her to hear, "I haven't seen you in so long!" I exclaim, this time loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I know!" She squeals excitedly as we pull away from each other, "Girl, what happened? We were all tight and everything and then you stopped calling? Where were you?" She pouts comically. I laugh as everyone else walks over to greet me.

"I got busy." I shrug, winking at her. She blushes harshly as Chris Tucker walks up to me.

"Damn girl, you're lookin' fine." He hums causing me to hit his arm. Janet shoots him a look and I shake my head at her, "What?!" He exclaims as I pull him into a hug.

"You're something else Chris." I sigh, pulling away from him.

 "Abby," Michael clears his throat frowning at me and I raise a brow, "This is Liz Taylor." He mumbles, gesturing to her. She smiles brightly and I can't help but notice how decked out she is. This woman is gorgeous.

"Ms. Taylor, I'm a huge fan," I smile, as she holds her arms out for a hug.

Wow Michael loves people who hug I guess.

"Oh please, call me Liz." She waves her hand as we pull away, "I'm a huge fan of yours as well. Your music is so moving." She smiles as I blush.

"Thank you," I smile, tucking a curl behind my ear, "I'm very thankful for people who appreciate my music." I say softly as Justin stands behind everyone. I look up at him through my lashes and smile lightly.

"Justin," I mumble as Chris and Janet move aside to let him through, "How are you." I say softly as he looks at me lovingly.

This is awkward. I've slept with half of the people in this group. Weird.

"I've been good, how are you?" He smiles, taking my hand in his.

"Good," I smirk, remembering his partner, "How's Jessica?" I smile mockingly. He shifts his eyes away and let's go of my hand.

"You know I didn-"

"It's fine," I sigh, cutting him off, and walking around him to stand beside Janet, "Girl, let's get a drink!" I exclaim, walking up to the bar.

"What would you like?" Janet asks, stepping behind the counter.

"Um," I mumble, looking back at Michael who is staring at me adamantly. I wink at him and wave him to come over and he smiles at the ground before slowly making his way over to me, "I'll have a scotch on the rocks." I sigh as Michael walks up beside me. I rest my hip against the bar and look at him. He's observing me as I try to figure out his emotion.

"What's up," he says softly, reaching out to hook his index finger in my belt loop. He tugs it gently and pulls me a bit closer causing me to blush.

Fuck, what is with all this blushing. No one ever makes me this shy.

"Um, nothing, I just wanted to see you." I say stupidly. He chuckles, lowering his eyes.

"Well look all you want, 'cause here I am." He mumbles, quoting my song.

"Really?" I smile brightly, placing a hand on his chest.

"What? I like your music."

"It's not even a single." I murmur, staring into his eyes.

"That doesn't matter, I know all of your songs. I have all of your albums." He says softly, looking away from my eyes.

 "You do?" I say, shocked.

"Yeah," he laughs, "Why wouldn't I? It's good music." He sighs with a look of admiration.

"Okay," I nod, pretending not to take him seriously. Before he can object Justin walks up between the two of us.

"Abby, can we talk?" He asks, running a hand over his hair. I look at Justin and back to Michael. He shrugs, and I turn my head to Justin, keeping my body towards Michael.

"Sure," I sigh, looking down at Michael's feet,"Yeah, we can." I mumble, wrapping my arms around Michael's waist and pulling him into a tight hug.

I don't want to let go, I think as I rest my forehead on his chest.

"Okay," I murmur, looking up at Michael with disappointed eyes, "I'll be back in a minute." I sigh, following Justin out of the room. I look back at Michael who is rubbing the bridge of his nose. I wish I didn't have to leave him.