..52..

"Michael!" I squeal as he throws me down on the bed, and I bounce up a bit from the springs before he reaches for the bottom of his white t-shirt to pull it over his head and throw it to the ground. 

"I love you, Bee," he grins, kneeling on the bed to crawl up my body and hover over me. 

"I love you more, Michael," I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck before reaching up to kiss his lips longingly. 

"Yeah right," he smirks, rolling us over so that I'm on top, "I love you more." he grins, placing his hands on my hips as I pull my hoodie over my head of curls and throw it to the ground before he runs his hands up my smooth, toned back to unhook my bra. 

"Okay, Jackson," I nod sarcastically. He laughs loudly as I slowly pulling my bra straps down my arms. 

"Damn," he sighs heavily, looking at my breasts and I throw my bra to the floor behind him. 

"Michael," I blush, placing my hands over my breasts as props himself up on his elbows, "You act like you've never seen my breasts before." I smile shyly, and he grins deviously, sitting up to remove my hands and look at them again. 

"You're just," he pauses for a second, cupping my breasts before rubbing his thumb over my nipples, "Beautiful." he says softly, leaning in to lick around my right nipple. 

"Michael," I sigh shakily, feeling a thick wave of wetness coat my folds. 

"I could look at you all day and not get bored," he murmurs against my heated skin, pressing my breasts together and licking them simultaneously, making my pussy throb. 

"Can I tell you something," I breathe as he starts to kiss up my neck to my chest. 

"Anything, baby," he mumbles against my heated skin, "Tell me anything." I breathe in sharply as he sucks on my sweet spot, fogging my mind from what I was going to say, "Tell me, baby," he coaxes and I breathe shallowly, trying to refocus my thoughts. 

"I've been so horny over the past week," I confess, making him hum into the crook of my neck as he slowly starts to pull down the band of my sweatpants, under my ass. 

"Babe, you're always horny," he chuckles, and I press his upper body down, to roll him on top of me. 

"But, I mean," I begin, as I shimmy my pants down my legs, with Michael's help, "Really horny." I say slowly, looking into his fiery eyes. 

"If you were so convinced that we were over," He sighs heavily, "Why didn't you find somebody else to satisfy your needs?" he grunts. I rub my hand over the bulge in his pants and he breathes in sharply. 

"Because," I murmur, nipping at his stubbly chin, "I was only horny for you." I whisper seductively. He shivers beneath me as I unbuckle his belt. 

"Really?" he breathes as I lick up his neck and unzip his pants. 

"Mmhmm," I hum, kissing down his jawline, "Every night I would get myself off to the thought of you fucking me... hard." I growl, and I feel his better half get even harder. 

"Why?" he groans as I lightly rub my hand through his treasure trail before reaching into his boxers to wrap my hand around his thick member, "Why did you think of me like that, baby?" 

"Because I love you," I grin, kissing the corner of his mouth as I roll my thumb over the tip, "And you're the only person who does me right. You're so sexy... I can never get enough of you." I murmur seductively, letting him melt in my hands like the chocolate that he is. 

"Damn, baby, I love you too," he growls as I shove his pants down to his knees and he kicks them off the rest of the way.

"I can't wait to feel you," I breathe against his lips before he presses his lips to mine. Immediately, he laces his tongue with mine as I slowly rub up and down his erect member.