..20..

"Hey Michael, I'm Danika, Abby's makeup artist." Danika begins, winking at me as she reaches out to shake his hand. 

"Hi Danika, nice to meet you." he smiles politely as I mentally face palm myself for even thinking it was a good idea to invite him here. People probably already have there assumptions about last night. 

I don't need any more controversy surrounding my name. 

"I'll leave you two alone." Danika winks at me, clearing the thoughts from my head. 

"Wait," I say quickly, standing from the chair as I reach my arm out to grab her wrist. 

"Can we talk?" I ask in a pleading tone as she arches a brow.

"So now you wanna talk?" she smirks, pulling her arm away from me. 

"Danny, please." I sigh, knitting my brows. 

"Bebe, you know I'm not gonna run my mouth to anybody." she smiles, taking a step towards me. 

"You just said you spill the tea to all of the other makeup artists!" I exclaim, feeling Michael's presence behind me. 

"Oh please," she scoffs, waving her hand, "Not if it's personal." she smiles, leaning towards my ear, "But I wanna hear about this chocolate man sometime soon. He is fine as hell." she whispers in my ear. 

"Danny, you're a mess." I laugh, pulling her into a hug. 

"Says you." she smirks, looking over my face as we pull away, "I'm thinking a hot pink cut crease today with some gold or pink glitter on the side." she nods, basically asking for my approval even though she doesn't need it. 

"Do me up, sis. I don't care what you do. All of my outfits were mostly designed to go with any makeup you want to put me in. Make me stand out. Make me your own," I smile as she continues looking over my face, "But you know that I only have one condition." I smile, waving my finger. 

"Highlight." she grins, rolling her eyes, "Lots and lots of highlight." she smiles, shaking her head.

"Not everywhere, but blinding." I wink, looking over my shoulder at Michael who is watching us interact. I wink at him and he smiles, rubbing his bottom lip as I turn back to Danny who is already walking away. 

"I'll see you later girlfriend!" she exclaims, turning back, "I want to do your makeup early in case you don't like it we can switch it up," she smiles, turning a corner. I smile to myself, looking down at my hands as I feel the heat from Michael radiate behind me. 

"Hey." he says softly as I turn around to come chest to chest with him. 

"Hi." I grin happily, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"What was that about?" he smiles, tucking one of my curls behind my ears. 

"Oh nothing. Danny was just asking me why you've been around the stadium." I smile, reaching on my tip toes to peck his lips. 

"I was only here last night." he mumbles, furrowing his brows.

"And the first time we met. You know, when you were in the audience stalking me." I tease. He rolls his eyes playfully, shaking his head. 

"I wasn't stalking you," he justifies, placing his hands on my hips, "I was just watching you from afar." he says, shifting his eyes. 

"Okay, whatever." I scoff jokingly as he rubs my hips. 

"Does she have a problem with me?" Michael asks seriously as I take his hand in mine.

"Not at all. She just said that you had your eyes on me the whole night," I sigh, letting my eyes linger to his chest, "I denied it, but then she was telling me about how observant she was and all that jazz." I explain, looking back up to his eyes.