..42..

"And five, six, seven, eight," I count, watching my dancers spin around the studio as I watch them intently, marking what they're doing. I hold my stomach as I feel it gurgle and I shake my head, telling it to stay the fuck down. 

This has been happening for the past couple of days, and I'm not with it. This has got to stop, I have shit to do and this cannot keep happening. 

"Keep going guys," I encourage before quickly walking to the doors and out into the hallway. I quickly find myself in the washroom, hurled over the toilet and blowing chunks. After I finish throwing up I grab some toilet paper and wipe my mouth, throwing it in the toilet, "What the fuck." I mumble, shaking my head as I flush the toilet. 

After rinsing my mouth out with water, I slowly walk back to the dance studio, trying to regain my energy from that horrible event. As I'm about to walk in, my phone rings, and I know exactly who it is. 

"Hey babe, what's up?" I smile brightly, knowing there is only one man who can do that for me. 

"Just checking in to see what's going on, sexy," he coos and I know he's smiling too. 

"We're just doing choreo for my new video," I sigh, leaning my back against the wall, "But I had to leave to throw up again." I say quietly, only for him to hear. 

"Are you kidding? Again?" he asks sadly, "I wish I could be there to help you."

"Michael, it's not like that," I smirk at how caring he is, "I feel fine. I throw up, and I wait a couple of minutes and I feel fine again." 

"You should go to the doctor's," he says, making me roll my eyes. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go sometime this week, I'm just busy." I grin, playing with the strings on my sweatpants, "But enough about me, how's rehearsal for the tour going?" I ask, rocking back on my heels. 

"Great," he says happily, "I'm just calling you because we have a five minute break right now, and I wanted to hear your voice," he says softly, making my cheeks heat. 

"I can't wait to see you at home," I sigh, rubbing the bridge of my nose, "Your place or mine tonight?" I ask. 

"Let's do my place," he sighs, "I want to have you everywhere I can." he says deviously, causing heat to pool in my core. 

"I bet you do." 

"Anyways, I have to get back to it. We're almost ready to go, and I'm so glad we're on track, but nothing can be too perfect." he says. 

"Okay, babe, I'll see you later," I smile, "I love you." 

"I love you too, Bee," he says lovingly, making me smile at the name, "I might be a bit late, but I'll see you tonight." he says and I nod. 

"Okay sounds good," I sigh, "See ya." 

"Bye, babe." Michael makes a kissing noise into the phone before we hang up, making me laugh. 

That man is too much. 

"Okay guys, let's do this," I holler, walking back into the studio and everyone laughs. I walk up to Tyler, the other choreographer, other than myself, and wrap my arm around his shoulder, "How we doing Ty?" I ask, as I watch them stretch and talk to each other. 

"They're good, but it has to be tighter." 

"That's what she said," I smirk and he shakes his head, suppressing a laugh. 

"Abby, that's enough," he laughs, making me smile widely, "Okay guys, get into your places!" I call, picking my water bottle off of the ground and a piece of gum out of my gym bag, "Five, six, seven, eight!"