..32..

"Girl, I'm so glad we're doing this!" Teyana exclaims, jumping up and down as I shimmy into my sparkly, royal blue mini dress. I smile at her through the mirror, adjusting the skinny straps, and straight chest line. 

"Bitch, this better be good," I smirk, fluffing my hair, "The last few parties that Chris has had have been awful. They always get so boring." 

"True, but I heard that there's going to be a DJ this time!" she exclaims, putting on some dangle earrings. 

"I guess we'll see when we get there," I grin, picking my massive, silver hoop earrings off of the bed to match my silver red bottoms. 

Bitch, I look great! 

"Damn, girl!" Teyana squeals, running over to me to smack my ass, "You look fine as hell!" 

"Teyana, stop," I grin, waving my hand at her, "You look fantastic too," I wink, making her laugh, "We are going to be the best looking girls there, don't you think?" 

"No shit, boo," she laughs, checking her ass in the mirror, "We are going to be the prettiest little thangs there!" 

"Let's hope," I smile, posing in the mirror, "All eyes better be on me tonight." 

It's been two weeks since Michael and I had our little... fuck and chat that night. He hasn't called, came to see me, or contacted me in any way, shape or form. 

It's getting fucking annoying. 

He said he was not going to stop pursuing me, so where is he? If he doesn't want to, I could care less, but the least he could do is go through with what he said he was going to do. Honestly though, I shouldn't be surprised. We've been down this road before. 

Half an hour later, we're at Chris's house. And like Teyana and I were guessing before, we are the two best looking girls here. The rest of them are pretty, but we're stunning!!!!

"Bebe!" Jhene exclaims, pulling me into a tight hug, "Girl, where have you been?!" she shout over the loud music, "We have to hang out! You look tight!" she grins, kissing my cheek. 

"You're so right, girl! Let's hang out soon," I shout, waving to her before continuing to walk through the crowd. Teyana has already found some guy to hook up with, and they're in the corner of the room chatting it up, "Of course," I giggle to myself, looking at Teyana. 

She is definitely having the time of her life. 

"Hey Abby," a smooth voice says from behind me. I turn around and find myself face to face with a very red-eyed Tyga. 

"Hey T, how's it going?" I smile, pulling him into a tight, sultry hug. He rubs my lower back, near the top of my ass crack, and smiles, pulling away to give me the elevator look. 

"I'm great," he grins, licking his lips, "You look just that too," he winks, making me smile. No blushing for this one. Looks like Michael is the only one who can do that. 

"Stop," I smile, lightly hitting his chest, "You flatter me too much." I wink, and he smiles brightly. 

I can't lie, T is attractive, but he's a bit too short for my liking. 

"We need you back in the studio. The last track we did together was fire." he smiles, holding my hand. 

"I agree," I smile, looking up at him through my lashes, "I'm gonna go find Chris, and thank him for inviting me." I grin, leaning in to kiss the corner of his mouth, "Later." I wink again. He nods, rubbing his hands together as I watch his eyes follow my ass as I walk away. 

As I search the crowd of sweaty bodies dancing, and chatting, I finally see someone who might be able to lead me to Chris.

"Hey Anthony," I smile, pulling him into a bro hug, "How are you?" 

"I'm good, Abs, how are you?" Chris's manager smiles. 

"I'm okay, thanks for asking," I nod before getting straight to the point, "Do you know where I can find Chris?" I ask, still shifting my eyes around the room to see if I can spot him myself. 

"Oh, for sure," Tony smiles, looking to the direction that I presume he's going to be in, "He's over there," he points in the same direction he was looking, "Through those doors and down the hall towards his office," he smiles, pulling me into a real hug this time, "He'll be happy to see you, he really wants to collab with you again." 

"Thanks Tony, I'd love to as well. I'll catch you later," I wink, making his cheeks redden a bit. 

I walk away, switching my hips, and I feel all the eyes that are around turn towards me. I wink smile and wave at a few people who I know or look familiar, but I really want to find Chris and see if he wants to... possibly fulfill my needs. 

Michel hasn't said shit, and it's been two weeks. Don't make me feel bad about this. 

I walk up to the tall glass doors of Chris's office, seeing right through to know that he's talking with a couple of light-skinned men and Drake at his side, also consulting. I knock, drawing attention from everyone, especially Chris, and he smiles brightly. Standing from the chair, Chris nods to the men, and walks to the doors. 

"Abby," he smiles widely, opening them to let me in. He pulls me into a tight hug, running his hands down and then up my curves, "How you doin', girl?" he asks, pulling away to look at me the same way T did. 

"I'm great Chris," I smile, leaning in to kiss his cheek, "You look good." 

"Guys," Chris clears his throat, keeping his eyes locked on mine, "Could you give us a minute alone." he winks, making me smile deviously, shifting my eyes to the men who are also smiling the same as me, and nod, walking out of the room. 

"Hey, Bebe," Drake smiles brightly, tilting his chin up to me, "How you doin'?"

"I'm great, Drake," I smile, "How's Canada?" 

"Girl, you know how it is," he laughs. I nod, pulling him into a tight hug, kissing his cheek as well, "I'll catch you later." he smiles, passing it on to me. Once all of the men have left the room, Chris takes my hand and leaves me further into his office. 

"So what's new," I smile lustfully, leaning against his side of the desk and he stands next to his massive, mafia style leather chair. 

"Nothing much," he grins, rubbing his hands together as he looks me over, "You look good, Abby," he smiles, showing off a couple of his fake gold teeth, "Too fucking good." 

"I could say the same for you, Chris." I wink, wetting my lips. He takes a few steps towards me, keeping his eyes on my hips for a few seconds before flicking his eyes back up to mine. 

"Are you trying to start something?" he smiles deviously, wrapping his arms around my waist so that his large hand is on my lower back. I tilt my head up as he pulls me into his firm frame, his lips hovering over mine. 

"Maybe," I grin, leaning in to intertwine my lips with his, beginning something that I definitely shouldn't be. 

Oh God Abby, what the fuck are you doing.