..47..

"Stephanie, I don't want to fucking hear it!" I yell, covering my ears as she sighs heavily.

"Well, you at least have to tell him about the baby," she says, and I squeeze my eyes tightly, taking a seat in the jet chair after pacing for the past fifteen minutes as Stephanie has been lecturing me about what this will do to my career and how people will look at me.

I know all of this though.

That's all I've been thinking about since Dr. T said anything.

"I know I have to tell him," I mumble, a tear running down my cheek, "I know, I know, I know." I grit before taking a deep breath and completely breaking down into a pool of tears, "Fuck, Steph," I bawl and she gets up, squatting in front of me and pulling me into a tight hug, "This is going to ruin everything. My career is over. My life is over. I will never be the same," I cry into her shoulder and she rubs my back, the first real intimate connection I've had with Steph.

"Abby, you're life is not over. You will get through this, and knowing you, you will make the best of this," she encourages, kind of helping a bit.

"What do you mean?" I croak, wiping some of the tears that are still running down my face as she hands me a tissue.

"I mean, you'll find a way to incorporate this into your life," she smiles genuinely, "Take a sickening photo shoot, be on covers of magazines, write songs about this," she smiles, and I furrow my brows.

She has a point.

This will open up a lot of doors for the next nine months until this guy pops out of me.

Shit.

My vagina will never be the same.

"When do you think I should tell him?" I ask, a few more tears escaping my eyes.

"As soon as possible," she sighs, "Michael is going on tour very soon. You have to tell him so that he's not shaken up in the middle of his tour." she suggests.

"Steph, we don't even know if I'm pregnant yet," I sigh, leaning back and rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"Abby," she sighs, staring at me with sorrow, "You've been throwing up every morning for the past week and a bit, you're late for your period and you were having sex with Michael like there was no tomorrow when you two got back together."

"I know, I know," I sigh, shakily, "Maybe this is God's way of putting Michael and I back together." I sigh and her brows furrow.

"I thought you didn't believe in God."

"Fuck, I don't know what I believe in." I mumble, shaking my head, "Seems like nothing is on my side these days.

"Whatever happens, we'll get through this," she smiles, "We'll make it work." she says.

"Yeah, I know, I always make it work," I murmur, staring out at the clouds, "I need to call Michael though," I sigh, and her brows shoot up, "Pregnant or not, I want to talk to him. If I'm pregnant, we'll work it out, and if not, I want to tell him about this pregnancy scare. He has the right to know. Fuck, I'm even considering an abortion if I'm pregnant." I sigh, a tear running down my cheek, and I wipe it away quickly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, but knowing Michael, he would never ever want to do that. He would never forgive me if I did." I swallow.

"But it's your body," Stephanie scoffs and I shoot her a look, making her face fall.

"And this is his baby." I grit, making her stay silent and lean back in her seat as I rest my head in my hand and close my eyes. Either way, pregnant or not, I need Michael.

*

Michael's POV

"Damn," I sigh heavily, walking into the hall, dialling Bee's number again.

Straight to voicemail.

Now she's blocked me.

Just great.

I should've called her. I knew I was putting it off, and I really didn't think that she would mind. I shouldn't have taken advantage of her when I had her.

Fuck. I love her so much.

I don't to now what I am going to do without her.

*

"Michael, pick up," I groan, calling his number for the seventh time. I've left voicemails on every single call, and the last one told me that his voicemail was full. 

Great! Of course. 

The one time I actually need to call him for something important and he still doesn't pick up after trying to call me for days. 

Of course. 

Ladies and gentlemen, Michael Jackson! The one and mother fucking only! 

"Michael, pick up," I growl as Jenny, the flight attendant, walks out from the cabin, and smiles at me as Steph sighs heavily. 

"Abby, we're about to land," she smiles, "It's best if you turn off your phone and put your seatbelt on." she smiles genuinely and I sigh looking out the window again. 

"Okay, Jenny, thank you." I nod, rubbing the bridge of my nose before shutting my phone down and adjusting myself for landing. Why won't Michael pick up?

*

Michael's POV

"Shit, shit, shit," I groan, looking at the multiple missed calls from Bee. I swipe one of the calls and put it to my ear, "Bee, I'm sorry, please pick up," I pray, shutting my eyes as I pace outside of the dance studio. 

"Hey! It's Ab-"

"Shit!" I curse, squeezing my phone in my hand as I hang up the number that has gone immediately to voicemail. 

Of course. Of course I finally call after a busy day and she's blocked my number. 

*

"Finally," I groan, flopping down on the bed in my condo. I look up to the ceiling and let out a deep sigh before touching my lower stomach, "I don't know if you're in there, but we'll get through this together," I say softly as my eyes well up, "I don't think he wants anything to do with me anymore, but we'll get through this together. He's a good man. He's a great man. I just... I don't need him in my life. You, though... you'll love having him in your life." 

I smile in one cheek as a tear runs down the side of my face and onto the duvet under me. 

"Shit," I huff, sitting up. I turn on my phone and unlock it to be greeted by a notification saying that I have a missed call from Michael. 

Maybe he's not done with me.

I'm about to open up the phone app to call him back when my screen lights up with Dr. Tang's contact, and I take a deep breath. 

This is it.