..4..

"Michael," I mumble, almost inaudibly. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Bria scream, holding her face, "THAT'S MICHAEL FUCKING JACKSON!!" She screams, jumping off the stage. All of the other dancers have screamed as well, but aren't acting as crazy as she is right now. She runs over to me and shakes me by my arm, caused by her jumping up and down. I look to Michael who is still smiling at me, and ignoring Bria. 

What? 

"Okay, you need to take it down a motherfucking notch," I joke, pushing her away from me. 

"Do you not see who is in front of you?!" she exclaims, pointing to Michael, "It's-"

"Michael Jackson," I sigh, looking towards him, "I know. You said it multiple times." I smile tightly. 

"Hey Michael," Georgia greets, giving him a seductive look.

"Georgia, how are you?" Michael acknowledges nodding his head, making my brows furrow.

"How do you-"

"I was one of Michael's dancers for a charity benefit a few years back," she cuts me off, still staring at Michael like a piece of chocolate. 

I mean... he is, but I'm not gonna let him know I think that too.

"So, this is it, huh?" Michael asks, looking around the stadium. I nod, shoving my hands in the pockets of my sweatpants as Scott directs everyone back to the stage. 

"My dancers are thrilled that you're here, obviously," I sigh, shaking out my curls, "I didn't tell them you were coming, so I guess they have a right to be shocked. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal." I shrug, causing him to chuckle.

"This isn't that big of a deal compared to everyone else in the world," he smiles, rocking back on his heels, "I can't even walk outside without being trampled," he laughs, looking around. 

"Yeah, I know what that feels like," I mumble, as he looks back to me.

"Why are you in a stadium?" he asks, stepping closer to me. I lean back a bit, looking away from his sexy stare.

"You literally told me how you knew about my tour. The fuck you think I'm doing?" I make a funny face, holding my arms out to my sides, causing him to laugh. 

"Yeah, but I didn't think it was so soon," he scratches his head, "I thought it was in a couple months or something." I nod my head, looking around.

"My tour is in a couple of months," I smile, looking down.

"Then why are you in an arena so early? Usually I only rent out an arena a week or two before the actual tour starts." he says softly, still making eye contact with me. 

"Well I don't rent this out. I own it," I smirk as his jaw drops, "Therefore there's no need to rehearse in a studio when I can just practice in my own stadium." I smile stepping back.

"You own this place?" he whispers as if it's a secret. 

"Yes I do," I whisper, mocking him.

"But... You're only 26. Not that this is any of my business, but it must have cost a fortune." he says politely. I shrug, looking up at the ceiling. 

"I don't care if anyone asks me about my finances, it's not that big of a deal to me. This was about..." I tap my chin, trying to recall the price, "Shit, I don't know. Hey Steph," I say loudly as she stands beside Scott. She looks up at me and walks over, still on her phone, "Oh this is my manager by the way." I say as they shake hands.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Jackson." she says politely, "I'm Stephanie Wilcox." 

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Wilcox. Call me Michael," he says, smiling.

"Thanks, you can call me Steph." she smiles brightly, "Why did you call me over here?" she asks, turning to me. 

"Michael was surprised that I owned the stadium, but I just wanted to be correct when I told him the price. It was 89, right?" I ask, rubbing my bottom lip. 

"Yeah, well, that's what you bought it for. But they built this place for 532 million. Yeah it was a big purchase on your part. I don't know why you did." she scoffs. I roll my eyes, laughing. 

"Whatever Steph, you know this was a good investment. Free-ish practice space whenever I want, and I can charge whatever for the artists who want to rent it out." I smile, turning to Michael.

"Wow that's a lot of money." Michael smirks, lowering his eyes sexily. The moment lingers, before I clear my throat and continue the conversation.

"Well, I wouldn't be talking Mr. Neverland," I grunt, looking down, "I hear it's retailing for 100 million." He raises a sexy brow at me, making my arm hairs stand up. 

"Oh yeah? I thought you said I wasn't relevant. How do you know how much my property is worth?" he smiles cockily, as I tap my foot. 

"Part of my research last night." I retort, making his other brow raise as well. 

"I see." he chuckles.

"Okay Abby, I'm gonna go back and talk to Scott about a couple more adjustments." Steph says, texting on her phone, "Nice to meet you Michael." she smiles, looking up at him, before walking away. The silence lingers between us for a minute or so before I speak up.

"Where would you like to go to discuss this song you have in mind?" I speak softly, tucking a curl behind my ear.

"Anywhere you'd like," he winks, sending a shiver down my spine, "But I think I should go say hi to your dancers," he smiles, looking past me, "They seem to be gossiping about us." I turn around and all of my dancers act like they weren't just watching Michael and I like hawks. 

"I guess so," I laugh, turning around to walk over to them and I feel Michael hot on my tail, "I'll introduce you." I say over my shoulder. He nods, adjusting his fedora.

As I approach my dancers they all stand up straight and immediately stop talking to each other. All of the dancers look starstruck, with the exception of Adam and Georgia. Adam looks like he wants to punch Michael in the face and Georgia looks like she wants to sit on it. 

"Everyone, this is my friend Michael Jackson." I smile as Michael stands so close behind me that I can feel his body heat. 

Damn.

"So I'm your friend?" he says only loud enough for me to hear. Chills go down my spine as I smirk. 

"Shut the fuck up," I elbow him gently, "You may have heard of him before, but if you haven't he is a great musician and entertainer." I say in a joking formal voice. He laughs along with all of the other dancers, "You have ten minutes to fan over him, and then we have a business deal to discuss." I smile, looking behind me and winking at him. He smiles as I step aside and all the dancers run up to him, asking him endless amounts of questions. 

I sigh softly, as I walk to the seats in the audience and sit down. I pull out my phone to check my emails as I hear footsteps walk up to me. I look up to Adam standing over me with his arms folded.

"What do you want Adam?" I ask impatiently, as I put my phone in my lap. 

"You're fucking him aren't you?"