..3..

"Michael who...?" I ask slowly, knowing exactly who it is.

"Michael Jackson," he laughs, somehow making me smile as well, "But I wouldn't expect you to know that since apparently I'm not relevant these days." he says jokingly. My face flushes bright red as I smack my forehead.

"I'm so sorry about that," I apologize, "I've been so caught up in my work these past seven years, I don't really know what's going on with anyone."

"Don't worry about, I completely understand. It's actually kind of a breath of fresh air that you don't really know anything about me." he says sweetly.

"Well after those reporters antagonized me, I came home and did my research. You're very well accomplished." I sigh, rubbing the bridge of my nose. 

"Thanks, I appreciate that you felt the need to stalk me," he continually jokes. 

"Haha very funny," my voice drips with sarcasm, feeling immediately at ease with him, "So why did you want to get in touch with me? They were saying that you wanted to meet up with me or something." I say softly, wiping down my counter.

"Oh, yeah. I was calling to see if you wanted to do a collaboration for my album." he offers, making my ears perk up. 

"Yeah, that sounds great," I smile brightly, "When were you thinking of recording?" 

"Well, I know you're rehearsing for a tour right now, so whenever is good for you." he says knowingly, making my brows furrow. 

"How do you know that I'm going on tour?" I ask slowly.

"Well I've been following your music since you first started out. You were... 19, right?" he asks, making my curiosity grow about this man.

"Yeah, my career took off around that time." I mumble, hopping up to sit on the marble. 

"I was 23, and I honestly thought you were older than me," he chuckles, "The way you would talk in interviews and during award shows made me think you were much older. I actually was going to try and reach out to you earlier, but I time got away from me I guess." he sighs, as I hear rustling behind his voice.

"Well I'm 26 now and this career has been just amazing," I say gratefully.

"Yeah, I've been in it all my life. I honestly don't know what I'd be doing if I wasn't in the music industry." he mumbles as I hear voices behind him. 

"Sorry Abby, I have a couple people over right now, so I have to cut this conversation short," he says with a hint of sadness behind his voice, "I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more, but I'd love to meet up with you to discuss a song and the date that we should start recording." 

"Yeah that sounds great," I smile, hopping down from the counter and walking out of the kitchen, "Just a second," I mumble, jogging down the long hallway and into my office. I hear him hum perfectly into the phone as I look at my calendar, "Okay so... what are you doing tomorrow?" I ask. 

"Oh, I didn't think you would want to meet that soon," he chuckles, "But I'm free tomorrow if you want to meet up." 

"Great. Are you in LA?" I ask, flipping through the pages, "Because I was just thinking that you could come by the stadium where we are doing our rehearsals, if that's okay." I sigh, leaning against the white desk. 

"Oh yeah, that would be great. It'll be cool to see what you're working on." he says, sounding interested as I run a hand over my curls. 

"Fantastic. You can come by at any time. I know I'll be there pretty late, I always am." I mumble, looking at my nails. 

"Okay, I'm looking forward to meeting you tomorrow." he says sexily. I lick my lips, placing a hand on my stomach. 

"Me too," I say softly, "Bye Michael."

"See you tomorrow." he says before hanging up. I sigh softly, looking down at my phone, and adding him as a contact. 

*

"Five, six, seven, eight," I clap my hands, watching all of the dancers, "Step two, hop up, show your ass, yaass girl get it!" I yell as everyone around me starts to laugh, "Okay, cut cut cut!" I yell as the music lowers, "Listen guys, you have the steps and their great, don't get me wrong. You have to sell it." I smile, walking up to the stage as a couple of people hoot and holler, "Like this," I say, as the music starts and I nail every bit of the choreography... well I hope so it is mine.

"Yes girl get it!" Bria shouts, clapping her hands. All of the dancers gather around and watch as they clap their hands to the beat as I finish the choreography with a backflip. Everyone erupts in cheers and hollers as I bow sarcastically. 

"Now, you don't have to do the flip, but if you really want to, feel free to talk to me and Bria and we can discuss." I laugh, high fiving a few of the other dancers, "That's how I want to see it. You need to put on faces of ecstasy. If you have to act like you're getting fucked, go for it, but really give it your all. Face is one of the key elements to engaging our audience. From the top." I clap, hopping of the stage to watch from the audience. I scan the stage as my dancers groove into the choreography.

"Hey Abby, this is going to be wicked," Scott smiles, patting my damp back, "You and Bria really outdid yourselves on the dancing. These people really know how to move." He smiles as I place my hands on my hips.

"I need this to be perfect, Scott. This tour has to be some next level shit. We can't settle for less than perfect," I sigh, looking down at my rose gold watch, "Shit we don't have that long until we go on tour," I hiss, looking around the room.

"Calm down, tiger," he chuckles, "You still have a couple months. What more do you want?" He asks, smiling at me.

"You know I'm never ready. Everything can be touched up a bit," I smile lightly, "I just think there's something missing. I can't put my finger on it." I sigh, rubbing my forehead.

"You'll figure it out, you always do." He smiles, patting my back once more before walking back over to the directors crew. I chew my bottom lip as I continue to watch the dancers perform. When the music starts to come to an end they strike their final pose and I clap my hands loudly causing everyone to turn and look to me. 

"Fantastic." I say seriously, walking up to the front of the stage, "Spot on." I say, holding my hand up in the 'ok' sign.

"I'd have to agree," a sexy voice says from behind me. I turn around and see Michael Jackson come out of the shadows, causing screams from the dancers, gasps from the tech crew, and my jaw to drop.

Damn this man is sexy.