..37..

"Michael," I breathe as he kisses top of my breasts, hiking my dress up my stomach.

"Sit up, Baby," Michael says softly, taking my hand to pull me up towards him. I sit up, allowing Michael to lift my dress over my head, before lying me back down in the massive king, "You're so sexy, Bee," he murmurs against my stomach, kissing down my heated skin, "My sexy Bee". 

"Michael," I breathe, heavier and more wanting this time. He kisses both of my hip bones, letting his tongue trail between them on my lower stomach, "Please," I beg, squirming under his hold on my waist before he starts to drag my thong down my legs, kissing down my legs the whole time. He throws my underwear to the floor, kissing all the way up my inner thigh.

"Mmm," he hums, nipping at the sensitive skin on my inner thigh, "Your skin is perfect, baby," he says softly, nipping at my other thigh, "What do you do to keep it so nice?" 

"Uh-Ummm," I stumble over my words, not able to concentrate on what he's saying, since what he's doing to me is so much nicer. 

"What is it, Bee," he murmurs against my heated skin, "Tell me what you do to keep your skin so perfect." 

"I, um," I hesitate, trying to wrap my mind around his words, "I just use lotion." I finally say as he trails kisses up to almost kiss my folds.

"That's it?" he asks softly, spreading my legs further apart, "Can I touch you?" he asks, his fingers inching closer to my pussy, already knowing the answer. I nod my head quickly, squirming under him from the anticipation, "Tell me, babe. I want to hear you say it." 

"Yes," I say, quickly, making him chuckle into my heated skin, sending shivers down my spine. 

"Yes what?" he grins, making me feel his breath on my clit. 

"Yes Michael," I groan, impatient, and annoyed with his teasing. Slowly, Michael rubs either sides of my clit with his index and middle finger in a 'V' shape. 

"So soft and supple," he hums, slowly licking the bottom of my labia all the way to the top of my clit, "And sweet." 

"Please," I squirm, making him place both of his large hands on my thighs to keep me down. 

"Stay still, babe," he says softly, flicking his tongue over my clit before sucking it into his mouth. 

"Fuck," I groan, arching my back off of the bed. 

"Hmm," he hums into my vag, making me quiver beneath him, "You taste even better than I remember.

"Maybe it's because you haven't in so long," I moan involuntarily before he spanks my thigh, "Fuck." 

"Be nice," he growls, spanking my thigh once more. 

"I was being nice," I squeak. 

"I'm sure," he chuckles, slowly licking all the way up my cat, "You're really wet, baby," he grins, inserting a finger into my wetness. 

"Michael," I gasp softly at the pleasureful intrusion. 

"Do I make you this wet?" 

"Yes, Michael," I moan, trying to shift under his arms that feel are a lot stronger than meets the eye. 

"I like that baby," he hums, slowly adding another finger as he sucks on my clit, making me press my upper back into the bed, "Say my name again." 

"Michael," I moan, "Go faster." I plead as his slow thrusts make my mind spin. 

"You don't like it when I go slow like this?" He smirks, taking his two fingers all the way out, and slowly pushing them all the way back in to hit my g-spot. 

"I do, b-but it's too much," I shake, trying to squirm underneath him, "You're teasing me." 

"I know, baby," he grins, slowly sucking my clit into his mouth, my back arching immediately, "This is payback for what I saw you doing with Chris," he sighs, blowing cool air on my clit, a phenomenal sensation that I've never felt before, "Don't you remember what you did with Chris?" 

"I do," I whimper shakily, "But it wasn't to get back at you. I just wanted..." I hesitate as Michael continues his slow pumps with his fingers, "Sex. I just wanted sex." I moan, making him chuckle.

"And look where you are now," he smiles, placing a soft kiss on my clit, making my walls clenche around his digits, "Getting exactly what you wanted. Should I let you have it though?" he asks, pulling his fingers out of me. My eyes pop open, just now letting me realize that they were closed, and my head snaps up to look at him, now standing. 

"What the fuck Michael?!" I ask, propping myself up on my elbows to watch him buttoning his pants and doing up his zipper, "What are you doing?!" I squeak, watching him do up his belt. 

"This is pay back for what you did with Chris in his office." he grins, shifting his eyes to stare down at my swollen, soaked vagina. 

"No," I scold, crossing my legs, "You don't get to look if you are not going to touch." I scowl, making him laugh. 

"Really?" he chuckles, placing his hands on his hips as he raises his brows in amusement. 

"You're with holding sex from me because I sucked some other guys dick?" I scoff, as he stares over my breasts, almost in a trance. I place my hands over my boobs and he looks up to my eyes, smiling deviously. 

"Yes, I am," he smiles, placing his ring and middle finger to his mouth to lick off all of my wetness. I shudder as he licks them clean, making him smile, "Do I make you quiver like that baby." he says in cockily, raising a brow. 

"Oh, fuck off," I scoff, letting my elbows collapse so I can relax my body on the bed, "If I had known that you were going to do this, I would've finished what I started with Chris." I huff, making Michael raise his brows again. 

"Okay," he nods, folding his lips in. 

"You can't even be mad at me saying that right now. You didn't let me come. You are with holding me from sex. I am the only one who gets to be mad right now." I huff, making a smile tug at the corners of his mouth, "Now leave so I can get myself off." I sigh, looking up at the ceiling. 

"What, I can't watch?" he grins, stepping towards me. I roll my eyes and rest my head back on the bed. 

"Nope." I clarify, popping the P at the end. 

"If you let me watch, I'll make love to you." he says confidently, making me sit up to look at him. 

"What a deal," I drawl sarcastically, still keeping my legs crossed, "No. Now get out so I can fuck myself." I point to the door, and Michael laughs loudly before leaning down to kiss my forehead, and I push him away, faking anger, with real frustration... sexual frustration. 

"I'll be downstairs if you need me," he winks, walking out of the room, and closing the door behind him. I throw myself back on the bed, spread my legs and loudly call out Michael's name.