..36..

"Hmm," I hum against Michael's lips, slowly starting to grind against his bulge again. 

"Shit, babe," Michael growls, squeezing my ass with both of his massive hands. 

You know what they say about big hands...

So, with that said, I reach down and unbuckle the golden buckle of his belt, making the ends of the leather and gold fall to the duvet beneath us. Michael hums into my mouth, satisfied, as I continue to undo his pants. I unzip his slacks, teasing him by rubbing the tent in his underwear. 

"Bee," Michael hisses against my lips, gripping my ass harder as I slowly caress his member. 

"You like that, baby?" I murmur between kisses. He nods slightly, gripping my thighs as I run my hands down his chest, his abs, through his treasure trail and to the band of his underwear, "You're so sexy, Michael," I moan into his mouth, slipping my hand in to hold his hard better half. 

"N-not as sexy as you," Michael says, stumbling over his words as I run my thumb over the tip, causing a bead of moisture to emerge, "Fuck, Bee."

"I'd disagree," I grin, kissing the corner of his mouth as his lips part at the sensation I'm giving him, "You're much sexier than me." 

"I-I'm not arguing w-with you about this," he shutters under my touch as I speed up my hand. 

"I'm not arguing," I say softly, kissing the other corner of his mouth as ecstasy washes over his eyes, "I'm just disagreeing." 

"Girl," he groans, jerking his hips up, under me, "This is too much. You're gonna make me cum faster than I want to." 

"Can I taste it?" I ask, lustfully. Michael nods quickly, making known that he's definitely okay with me sucking him off. I press my lips against Michael's, intertwining our tongues immediately, as I continue rubbing him, and pre cum drips from his member again. As I pull away, I bite his bottom lip, nibbling it between his teeth. He shudders under me as I swing my leg over so that both of my legs are on one side of him. 

Kneeling, I place both of my hands on his chest, leaning in to kiss his lips longingly. 

I love kissing this man. It's fucking amazing. 

As we kiss, Michael lifts his hips, pushing his pants down to his knees, along with his underwear, letting his hard cock spring free. 

"Damn," I breathe, looking down at him as he leans back again, kicking his pants to the floor. Sticking my ass in the air, I lean over Michael's lap, taking his dick in my hand, and rubbing it again. I lean in, starting at the base, and licking all the way to the tip of his large member. 

"Shit, baby," he growls, smacking my ass, making me moan as I take all of him into my mouth. As my mouth slowly goes up and down on Michael's dick, he runs his fingers over the outline of me lace-covered pussy. 

"Mmm," I moan onto his dick, making him jerk his hips up a bit. I swirl my tongue around his tip as he tauntingly rubs my clit through my thong. I hum against his member in response, and I feel his dick twitch against his lips as I suck near the top. 

"Damn, Bee," he groans, smacking my ass with one hand as the other grips the sheets beneath us, "This is t-too good." he stutters, the veins in his cock pulsing, letting me know he's close. 

"Are you gonna come, daddy?" I purr, rubbing his dick quicker, making him grip my ass again. 

"Yes, baby," he groans, arching his back off the bed a bit, "Fuck." he groans as I take him all in my mouth, trying not to let my gag reflex get in the way. Thankfully it doesn't and I bottom out, making him grip onto my ass, and his eyes shut tightly in ecstasy. 

I move my hand quicker, as my head bobs quicker and quicker, the hand that was on the bed now in my hair. Michael pulls at my hair, but isn't controlling my motions on him. I slurp on his dick, making him shift under me, and his cock start to throb. 

"Baby, fuck," he groans, as I bob my head faster with impeccable rhythm, "Baby, you better stop if you don't want me to come in your mouth." he moans, as I continue jacking him off. 

"Come in my mouth, baby, I wanna taste all of you," I purr, taking him back in my mouth as he grips my curls in pleasure. I move my hand and my head faster, and slurp on his dick, making it pulse. I swirl my tongue around the tip, bobbing my head faster as Michael arches his back. 

"FUCK, BEE!" He exasperates, releasing all of his juices into my mouth, I slowly continue to suck and rub the rest out of him, before licking up everything I can, "Shit," Michael pants, his chest heaving as he looks down at me. 

Damn. 

"Damn, baby," Michael sighs lovingly, pulling me up to him by my wrist, and locking lips with me. I moan into his mouth as he runs his hand over my ass. 

"How was it?" I grin, pulling away from his lips.

"Fucking phenomenal," he nods, raising his brows in satisfaction. I smile and he pulls me back into a long, tender kiss, "Now," he grins, rolling us over so that he's now on top, "It's your turn."