Farewell

(Name) waited for a few minutes before opening her eyes meeting the sad expression of Yuliy; noticing her eyes opening, Yuliy looked down at (name) in relief "oh, you're awake- thank god. Can you stand? How are you feeling?" He asked worriedly. His frantic state put a smile of (name)'s face as she giggled, "I'm alright- a little lightheaded but okay" Yuliy aided (name) as they leaned on one another to stand. Fallon and Philip soon came out of hiding making their way to the two, "oh! Seems like you two are okay!" Fallon shouted giving to the two a bear hug. 

The blonde British boy had told the two teenagers a brief summary of what had happened when they got on the train including the fact that Ryoko had killed a vampire- and with the timing just right, the remaining two made their appearance "looks like none of us died" Dorthea joked gazing at the two who were holding each other- well at this point it was more of Yuliy holding (name) up- "seems like you two, in particular, had it rough though" she chaffed. Yuliy and (name) only nodded. 

After what seemed to be a few minutes, Willard had arrived with the car tire (kinda) fixed; "you guys look tired. Want a ride or do you want to walk?" The man asked jokingly. Doing some math, (name) mumbled "there are only about five seats- I'll sit on top of the car" surprising everyone; Yuliy being the good boi he is, offered to sit on top of the car as well. It was a strange ordeal but everyone eventually agreed to the two's strange decision; now getting in (or on) the vehicle, Willard began to drive back to the capital where his team would rest. 

Stares weren't uncommon after they got into town and it was the two on top of the car to blame- no one in their right mind would even think about sitting on top of a moving vehicle. Arriving back at the Baron's mansion, the five got out of the car before the two on top jumped off. At this point, the sky was setting a dark blueish-grey color. (Name) had asked to speak with Willard in private making the group of five wonder what she needed to talk about, "now that I think about it- didn't Willard need to speak with (name) last night?" Philip spectated as the others thought the same.

Now with the two who stood in front of each other, the air was tense; they knew what the conversation would be about and knew the importance of each word they would speak. "Professor." (Name) said to the man with eyes of resolve, "I'm going and I plan to leave tomorrow morning" if it wasn't for the urgency of the mission, Willard would've been shocked at the girl's choice. 

An almost hesitant sigh left the professor's mouth before he nodded, "if that is what you decide than be prepared tomorrow morning." And that was it. That was the conversation; only a minute long. No questions, no... anything- not even special instructions. Both already knew what they needed to do. 

Walking inside the mansion, (name) started making her way to the bath; "(name)." Yuliy called out gaining (name)'s awareness. Answering back with a "yes?" The seventeen-year-old asked from afar with a serious gaze "what were you and Professor Willard talking about?" (Name) had forgotten to think about how she would tell Yuliy of her individual mission- she didn't want to worry him either. After a few seconds of (chrome loading) pondering, (name) decided to tell Yuliy indirectly; "I'll tell you all about it tomorrow" she said before pacing her way to the baths, leaving a confused Yuliy behind her.

Finally reaching the bath, (name) stripped off her clothes, folding them and putting them aside in a cubbie before sliding the door open. Walking inside the bath and closing the door behind her, (name) went over to the stools taking a seat and washed her hair.

Time had passed and (name) finished her bath. Presently beginning to put on her clothes, she noticed a scar on her shoulder where she was, both, shot and stabbed. (E/c) eyes stared at the mark with a blank expression as a (s/t) hand trailed up to the scar, carressing it softly. The sound of the bath door opening snapped (name) out of her mini trance as she turned to the door seeing Dorthea, "oh! Hello there, (name). I didn't know you were going to bathe; if you told me sooner, I would've joined you."  The woman smiled at the teen.