Carry

A little breeze danced around the air of a flower field making the scent of the flowers travel through the nose of (name). The sun had set painting the sky in hues of pink, orange, red, yellow, and even a dash of purple; it was truly a magnificent work of natural art. 

Standing in the flower field with the light breeze made (name) so content. So... at peace. Feeling a presence a few feet behind her; turning around to look at the figure, her (e/c) eyes widen as a warming sensation fills her chest. 

Yuliy.

Running towards Yuliy's open arms, the (h/c) haired teen jumped into his arms, letting him embrace her. It made her feel warm. It made her feel safe. Yuliy made her feel safe. The two remained in the embrace, allowing the warmth of one another to block out the breeze that took place. 

Not breaking the embrace, (name) and Yuliy gazed into each others' eyes. Sapphire eyes meeting (e/c) in the most calming way. It was like time slowed down- or even stopped because they felt as if they could stay in that position; it just felt natural. 

"(Name)!" 

Whipping her head around, (name) saw... Yuliy? Looking at the Yuliy she held before looking back at the other Yuliy who called out to her. Letting her arms fall from the first Yuliy's side, she was about to turn her body completely to the second until the first grabbed her, covered her eyes and said "(name), trust me, he isn't who you think he is" confusing the girl. 

What was going on? "(Name)! Back away! He's a fraud." Who was she suppose to believe? Yuliy number one or Yuliy number two? As if feeling the uncertainty of the (h/c)nette, Yuliy number two called out to her "two years ago, I walked in on you changing and you gave my arm a bruise," he said confidently. Yuliy number one tensed- this, (name) caught on. 

Pushing the embracing Yuliy away, (name) started to run to the true Yuliy. The Yuliy that was the only one who knew of the incident. 

Suddenly the floor started to give in. The flowers wilted and the breeze became a gushing wind sending (name)'s (h/c) hair into a frenzy. Hearing Yuliy's gasp in shock, the half-vampire ran faster while stretching out her hand in an attempt to reach for him only for her efforts to be wasted.

He fell. Yuliy fell. 

Echoes of the Sirius' scream as he descended deeper into the unknown abyss haunted the teen. As if that wasn't enough to make her heart drop, a sudden laugh came from the Yuliy from before; his laughter became cackles while a shadow drew over his face. 

When he looked up, (name) gasped when she didn't see the beautiful blue that usually resided in his orbs; this time, his eyes were crimson red- blood red- whatever shade it was, it was red. Soon, it wasn't only his eyes that changed, his body too. 

He became taller, paler, older- even his clothes changed. All until the figure that was once Yuliy became none other than the devil himself: Yevgraf. Her throat clenched with dryness. Her mouth wouldn't mouth words. Her body froze. All in pure fear. 

Seeing the teen's absolute terror the vampire grin as he wrapped his hands around her throat, bringing her up to his mouth where he bared his fangs.

"I found you."

GASP!

(E/c) eyes fly open, mouth agape trying to take in as much air as possible. Catching view of a familiar wall, (name) sat up slowly; wiping away the sweat on her head, she realizes that her entire body was sweaty in addition to the earlier hard labor.

Placing a hand on her head and heaving a sigh, (name) mumbled to herself "I need a bath" before getting up. Hearing a soft plop hit the ground, she looked down seeing Yuliy's light blue jacket. Wondering when she got her hands on the Sirius' jacket was a mystery for the (h/c) head as she picked up the jacket, tossing it back onto the bed.