Q&A Answers

Hello hello~!! With the story's ending, I'll accompany it with a Q&A. You have have asked questions and now I'll answer them!

Question 1 from @LeOtakuGang: Will the series end like it did in the anime? If not, then will we get to have fun with Yuliy and recreate a whole new clan of half sirius half humans half vampires? 

Answer: Well, I did alter the ending where Yuliy absorbed the Ark before crashing to after. 

Question 2 form LeOtakuGang: How long did you expect your book to be?? Do you want to end it? Or do you want to continue it adding new adventures? 

Answer: Honestly, I didn't think it'd be this long... I thought it would end up having a few chapters before I forgot it existed. Do I want to end this book? hm... yes I do but I also don't. It's like a child you have to let go even though you're desperately holding them- if that makes sense. I do want to add one-shot (type things) that portray what you and Yuliy've been through but only if you guys are okay with that.

Question 3 from @flarebear173: Will there be an epilogue?

Answer: Yes. I'm writing one right after I finish this so please stay tuned for that.

Question 4 from @JiSuVKook: What inspired you to start writing?

Answer: hehe... well (this is embarrassing) as a kid, I always imagined myself in the animes/shows I was really into. What would I do in that situation? What would my name be? How would I look like if I was in that world? Things like that filled my head and when I first got my laptop, I discovered Quotev and soon found out about fanfiction. I was pretty impressed so I wrote my own for the first time. Turns out, I really liked writing. 

Watching my fingers dance around the keyboard became a habit for me and even became a thing I did when I was anxious so I started writing even more and... Here we are today. Depressed and alone :)

Question 5 from @EverestTheWolf: What types of anime do you like?

Answer: I am actually very picky about my anime. To me, the genre doesn't matter, as long as I'm captivated by it then I don't really mind- which is the reason why I don't watch Gundam- I'm just not intrigued. Although if I had to say a certain genre then... Shounen Ai, Yaoi, and action... maybe comedy too. 

Question 6 from @Katfics_546: Will there be a second book?

Answer: Um... right now I'm not sure. I want to make a second book and explain life after you and Yuliy depart but I don't want to loose the excitement of the first season- if that makes any sense at all.

Question 7 from @Lilly_pad26: Nationality? 

Answer:  If I said Asian, would you satisfied? Because if you want me to be specific then Hmong... Yes, I'm also bad at driving.

Question 8 from @CutiePie15778: Will there ever be a happy ending to this story?

Answer: Have I been making it too sad/tense? At least there's a happy ending now!

Question 9 from @--LucyAbadeer--: Do you plan on making more x reader stories in the future?

Answer: OOH HUN YA KNOW IT! When I was younger (and still used Quotev) I did do a lot of x oc but when I think about the readers, I tend to think 'what if they don't want to have purple eyes?' so I decided to switch over to x readers if not x characters.

Question 10 from @Katfics_546: Do you plan on writing other Fanfics like on other anime series e.g the seven deadly sins. 

Answer: Yes, I do plan to write more fanfiction for other series. It's just that right now... I have a Sirius the Jaeger Complex teehee

Question 11 from @FairyLoverbob1: Will we ever get a Yuliy x Reader Lemon?

Answer: I don't mind making one. Should that be the epilogue? How would you guys feel to have a lemon as an epilogue? If you don't know what a 'lemon' is then ohohoho... damn you. Anyways, a lemon/smut is when the characters involve themselves in sexual intercourse. So basically it's sex with words. 

Question 12 from @NagitoBagle100: What do you think of the ship Ryouko x Yuliy? And what other anime do you like?

Answer: Ryouko x Yuliy??? Honestly, I feel like the love is one-sided and isn't necessary- like did Yuliy need a love interest? Don't get me wrong, I love how Ryouko can swing a sword and is determined to learn more about Yuliy but come on... love at first sight just because he's cool? Nah man, I'm good here shipping Mikhail x Yuliy.

SPEAKING OF THEM! I'm thinking of making a Mikhail x Yuliy fanfiction! Now before you shoot me with "buT ThEy'RE bRoTHErs" hear me out. It's a modern actor au. Now pay attention to the ACTOR part. In the book, Mikhail and Yuliy aren't related. They just have the same last name. You've met people like that right? Where you have the same last name but have no idea who they are- it's like that but gayer. 

Also, what other anime I like? Hm... I really like Mo Dao Zu Shi, Black Clover, Uta No Prince Sama, Di Wang Gong Lue, Hunter X Hunter, Boku No Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, A Silent Voice, Kono Oto Tomare, Wiseman's Granchild, Vampire Knight, Ghost Hunt, Yami no Shibai... Ima stop there before I list a bunch of other ones... 

Question 13 from @anime3nessa: What's your favorite band/singer?

Answer: ...I really like Wu En and Yu Xia, Mafumafu, Soraru, Sou, Shouta Aoi, Hypnosis Mic, BTS, Astro, The Rose, Hyuna, Sunmi, Halsey, Billie Eilish... Yeah, Ima stop there too. 

And that concludes our Q&A! If you have any other questions then I'll answer you in the comments. Now it's time for me to be off and admire how beautiful Lan Wangji X Wei Wuxian and Mikhail X Yuliy are! 

*FUJOSHI MODE ACTIVATED*