Situation

"BISHOP!"

Both (name) and Yuliy shouted simultaneously. Both teens felt their chest squeezing and hearts crumbling. Hearing the older one's voice, the (h/c) head looked back seeing Yuliy supporting a beaten up Mikhail.

"Yuliy..." Bishop choked out gaining the attention of Yevgraf as he looked at the teenage boy, "Yuliy? You must be Mikhail's younger brother. I thank you for breaking the seal and bringing me the Ark. Excellent work." The vampire praised. "Yevgraf, I thought you'd still be sitting patiently in the ship" Mikhail quickly commented. The old vampire just grinned saying how impatient he was getting. He then turned to (name), "speaking of impatient, I'd like for the Ark to be in my hands... (name)" The said girl sent him a glare.

"No."

Her voice was stern. Viewing how stubborn the girl was made Yevgraf sigh "just like your mother- always so stubborn." Shocked by his statement, (name)'s eyes widen "you knew my mother? Were you close?" She wondered with an angry tone. The view of a suffering Bishop never left her eyes and was burned in her memory. If she could, she would've turned back time to take his place or even save him.

Glancing at her (e/c) eyes, the older vampire belted an uneasy chuckle; "in all reality," he began. His voice dropped as his blood-red eyes became darker, "your mother was suppose to be my wife meaning you were suppose to be my daughter until that damned human swept her off her feet." Yevgraf growled the last part. The revaluation shocked everyone- (name) the most. Yevgraf was suppose to be her dad? If that was then did her mother sleep with two men? What the hell?

(Name) began to question her entire existence as if she had lived a lie. Her lost state made Bishop groan "(name), don't tell me that after all this bastard's put you through- that you're gonna change your mind about him because of one worthless fact?" Bishop's question caught the half-vampire off guard. "No..." she answered briefly; grinning, Bishop nodded his head, "good. You're a good kid, (name)- you and Yuliy both. I hope you guys the best in this messed up world." As Bishop kept talking, his tone got weaker. (Name) dreaded what would happen to him.

Turning to Yuliy, the blonde began speaking to him. "Yuliy, I'm sorry for not being much help; but when you decided to trust me and work with me, not as a vampire, but as myself... I was so happy," Bishop's eyes got weaker as he felt his body numb. 'Ah, come to think of it,' he thought to himself, '(name) reminds me of a little sister. Maybe in my past life, we were related. And Yuliy- maybe we were brothers in some way. That's why he trusts me.' Bishop could feel a sense of attachment to the two. He was getting soft but he knew he needed to let go.

He had to.

He was the one who accepted this sort of fate from the beginning.

With his remaining energy, Bishop announced one last thing to the two he felt a connection with, "Yuliy! (Name)! I'm counting on you... so get Yevgraf for me!" Without mercy, Yevgraf used his powers to drain the remaining life or Bishop. This was the moment- the very one both former Jaegers dreaded. The death of a comrade.

"What a foolish man" Yevgraf started to diss the dead blonde making Yuliy and (name)'s blood boil. Turning to said Sirius and his brother, the vampire king grinned "I see you've done the same," he said, "you've drank the blood of an infected vampire." Mikhail felt no shame- in fact, he felt relieved. Finally he wouldn't have to suffer anymore; "that's right and because of that I can finally kill you" he growled.

Something seemed to have flip a switch because Yevgraf's attention snapped to (name) who stood a few feet away when Bishop pushed her. The sight of the glowing Ark must've been what caught his attention because soon it caught everyone else's. Reaching a pale hand out towards the girl, Yevgraf squinted his eyes slightly, "again. Give me the Ark. I'll have you know that I'm quite impatient already." 'So what?' (Name)'s thoughts ran.

Glancing down at the Ark as it glowed, it gave the (h/c) head a warm feeling- like she knew exactly where it belonged. And she did. Out of all the people she's met in her life, (name) knew- felt that if the Ark were destined to be somewhere, it would be with Yuliy. Now the question came up: how would she give this to Yuliy without Yevgraf stopping her?

Sensing that the girl wasn't going to give up the Ark caused Yevgraf to glare down at her. In a split second he was gone! Looking around filled with caution, (name) twisted her body to search around herself. She also watched Yuliy and Mikhail just in case Yevgraf planned to use them as hostages.

But that wasn't needed. Her searching was futile.

Not even a minute passed when (name) felt something cave around her neck. Gasping in surprise made her choke from the abrupt lack of air while a deep chuckle was heard. "(Name)!" Yuliy shouted as he watched the scene before him; Yevgraf had gotten a hold of the half-vampire's neck, lifting her up slowing. His grip getting tighter and tighter.

A choke escaped (name)'s throat as she feels her body numbing; despite this, the half-vampire kept her gripped the Ark for dear life. Yevgraf only chuckled, "insolent brat" he snapped before using his free hand, forming it in a firm fist, and punched (name) in gut with a force unimaginable. The impact of the punch made (name) dropped the Ark making Yevgraf drop her. Doubling over from the pain, (name) gripped her stomach while coughing and struggling to breathe.

Leaning down beside her, Yevgraf picked up the fallen Ark. He then looked at the struggling girl beneath him, "be glad you are the spitting image of your mother because that punch is me holding back my strength" he bluntly stated with a grin. Yuliy was about to go up and beat the living shit out of this mother freaking bi-

"Yuliy, calm down." Mikhail chuckled seeing his younger brother's glare and clenched jaw (Yuliy's jaw could cut me omfg). The said Sirius grumbled an "I know" before mumbling cuss words under his breath. But he felt restless. He needed to get to (name). He had to.

Now with the Ark in his grasp, Yevgraf chuckled as he presented it to all those around; "I can finally release the Ark. Its wisdom shall finally be manifested after 5000 years!" The pale man exclaimed in excitement. He then began his trash talk of the Sirius calling them "repulsive dogs" making Yuliy and Mikhail's blood boil over. Yet Mikhail knew better than to take actions upon himself.

"Yuliy Jirov."

Yevgraf called out; "I cannot thank you enough. Once I've manifested the wisdom of the Ark, I shall keep you by my side as my pet dog. You are the last Sirius dog so I will take good care of you." He chuckled yet again. His little announcement made, not only Yuliy, but both Mikhail and (name) angry, 'if only I wasn't injured' they both thought. (Name) could finally breathe to some extent but when she planned to lunge at Yevgraf, Yuliy had beaten her to it. Only... his attempt ended in vain and he rolled in the dirt.

"A dog rolling in the dirt as he dies. A fitting end for you, Yuliy!" And like that, Yevgraf flew away to his ship. Yuliy's fear came to light. He dreaded this and it had come true. This wasn't good. Nothing in this situation was good.

"Yuliy..."

(Name) wheezed as she made her way to her broken partner. Seeing her made Yuliy jumped to his feet as he held her shoulders asking for her well-being. The half-vampire nodded her head with a light giggle before her gaze turned serious. (Name) placed her hand on Yuliy's chest, "don't worry, Yuliy. We'll get the Ark.., because it belongs to you." She said encouragingly as she pressed her forehead on Yuliy's for a few seconds. She will not let her love fall.

"I promise."

ꈍ .̮ ꈍ ꈍ .̮ ꈍ ꈍ .̮ ꈍ

It is currently 7:22 am. I have a presentation today in first and I'm tired as hell |n^ω^|η

So usually I wear black jeans/leggings and a hoodie but today I'm wearing a gold colored shirt with a gold zipper in the middle halfway down, a golden necklace, black leggings, and flats... and I forgot my jacket so I'm cold now.

So yeah, I went from looking like a bum to looking like a decent person who carries a twenty in their pocket.

What about you? How do you usually dress?