wAZZAaaPPpp

Hi!

It's nice to see you after so long!

Did you miss me?

No?

Cool!

I uh... I wanna apologize for dying this past couple of... months(?) I've been so busy with schoolwork (being a junior is fun :)) and work itself (working 5 days a week is also fun :)).

Literally, it's essay after essay in my English class- I have a rough draft for my research paper due Friday which I haven't even started yet and a paper due today in class that I haven't even looked at. My English teacher is so strict about format and detail I S W E A R T O W H A T E V E R H O L Y B E I N G T H E R E I S T H A T I- *inhales d e e p l y*

I'm sorry. I'm just so stressed with my life becoming... a life that I don't know what to do. I wanna keep writing- believe me. I've made so many more story ideas that I literally filled up my google docs with them (I use google docs to organize my ideas). Like I literally have 15 pages worth of ideas I have for Hero Complex which is insane considering I can't even write one page of my paper.

With that being said, I'd like to announce that this semester is almost over meaning two things. The first is that it's this book's one year anniversary and the second is more time to write books since I won't have to worry about writing essays so much. Since it's almost the end of the semester I'd like for you to choose which book I publish for my baby boy Mikhail.

Now I know there are more than 3 choices so I'll list the titles and descriptions here and let you guys chose which one you prefer to read more. I don't have covers for some of them so please don't mind that.

Choice 1) Red {reader insert}
-How they met wasn't the... ideal way of meeting.

He just needed to release some stress and with the 'guidance' of Yevgraf, goes to, none other than...

The red-light district.

Choice 2) I Hate You {reader insert}-He met her in an awkward position and doesn't trust her

-He met her in an awkward position and doesn't trust her.

She met him in a worst-case scenario and hates him. But how are they going to fall in love if they hate each other's guts?

Choice 3) Bloom in Adversary {reader insert}-Born as a concubine's child and adopted into a new family, (name) (last) is known as the black sheep of her household

-Born as a concubine's child and adopted into a new family, (name) (last) is known as the black sheep of her household.

Loved by her uncle, she is taught the ways of war. Who knew that it would, one day, both save and change her life?

Choice 4) Jirov {Mikhail X Yuliy}-Yuliy Jirov, an uprising actor

-Yuliy Jirov, an uprising actor.

Mikhail Jirov, an actor respected for his excellent performances. Even though their surnames are alike, they aren't related whatsoever. This is certain to create some misunderstandings, indeed.

Choice 5) Warlock's Game {male reader insert}-In a world of vampires and werewolves, it shouldn't come off as a surprise that there are also witches

-In a world of vampires and werewolves, it shouldn't come off as a surprise that there are also witches. This certain witch though is, in fact, a male. A male witch is what we know as a warlock, but what if he's more than that? (Name) (last), a warlock who is looked down upon in his coven full of witches, is sold to Yevgraf. Catching wind of Yevgraf's actions of trade, the group of Jaegers we all know and love go to stop him only to see a warlock amongst the vampires. Something either of the groups knew though was that this warlock had a couple of tricks up his sleeves.

Choice 6) Serial Killer X Spy {reader insert}-A spy under the assignment to get in contact with a gang leader who happens to meet a mysterious man in need of help

-A spy under the assignment to get in contact with a gang leader who happens to meet a mysterious man in need of help. Unknowingly, a rope of trust ties between them so what happens when they learn of each other's secret life?

Choice 7) Tattoos and Piercings {male reader insert}
-His body littered with tattoos and piercings.

His eyes polluted with loathing.

For who?

Others?

Himself?

His smile painted in painfully false colors.

His movements calculated to please.

His words planned out to comfort.

This is it I swear. I won't add any more ideas- I promise. But please give me your opinions on these. I will eventually make covers for the other ones. If you wanna send me a cover you made yourself then pm me and we'll talk. I have to go now- got a paper to do and I have to be up by 5 (it is currently 3:11 in the morning) and I work from 4pm-10pm so... fun :)

It was nice seeing you guys again. I really hope to see you soon. Till then my doods 

(。'-д-)>c[_]