Hi again...

So uhhhh....

h e y

I ended up making two more drafts

...I'm sorry. I just made them without thinking.

I WAS REALLY INSPIRED! IM SORRY!!!!!

Anyways, I'll introduce the new books to you.

-Bloom in Adversary

Desc: Born as a concubine's child and adopted into a new family, (name) (last) is known as the black sheep of her household

Loved by her uncle, she is taught the ways of war.

Who knew that it would, one day, both save and change her life?

-Hero Complex

Desc: They got seven months to know each other

A girl who has a hero complex and a boy who can't accept others.

Through situations that are life threatening, how close can the two get before they realize it's too late for them in this hole of bonds?

Now I know that you might be overwhelmed by the sudden addition/choices of stories. I know because I feel the same.

Honestly, out of all the stories, I think I might post Hero Complex first- it literally has two chapters (almost three). Idk guys... I've been really into writing that one. I made the title cover last week and wrote both chapters today (the third one is almost done so three) lol.

If you're wondering about the epilogue, don't worry. I have an idea in mind but I'm not sure how to do it (wow like that's a surprise). Yes, it will be a lemon. I'll put a disclaimer before you read it.

-just between you and me... Yuliy has a biting kink-

As for the chapters where you choose to go with Mikhail... I'm working on it. I have the idea but I'm still thinking about certain things that'll benefit you, Mikhail and Yuliy at the same time.

Welp that's it for now. I swear I'll let you know when I publish the new book. Just wait for it.

I'll see you next time~