Chapter Sixteen - Let Loose Part (Two)

C H A P T E R
S I X T E E N

Wrapping her hand on the back of his neck, Keraun fixed Wynter on the bathroom stall door.

Her back was pressed on it as his hand wrapped around her neck, his shaft was going in and out of her. The music from the club was being drowned out and Wynter didn't know how the fuck her and Keraun made it in the bathroom fucking.

She knew her words wouldn't have meant shit when she said she wasn't going to fuck him again until they both got tested but Keraun had his way of making her do as he say.

He was like a magnet that continuously pulled her in no matter how hard she tried to fight it.

It was weird because they didn't know each other for that long and Wynter didn't want to be dumb while fooling around with him. Ellie would potentially be a problem and with Wynters mouth she didn't know how long it would take before the two met up again and exchange harsh words.

The bashing other women wasn't her style but she also wasn't going to allow any and everyone to run over her.

Whatever you gave her is what you got back in return—so if Ellie become respectful when it came to Wynter, she would simply return the same energy back.

They both were mothers and didn't need to be showing their daughters that type of behavior.

Which is why Wynter was going to avoid Ellie and the baby although she already ran into the little girl earlier today.

She was still confused on how Keraun knew that she climbed through his window.

There was nothing wrong with doing the walk of shame but she knew better than to do it with Ellie being there.

Somethings just wasn't meant for others to know or see right away and Ellie knowing about them wasn't necessary because they didn't even know what they were doing and if she wasn't trying to meet the baby then Ellie would always be at the back of her damn mind.

"Don't moan."

Keraun leaned down and roughly kissed Wynter while shoving his shaft in and out of her hard as fuck.

She swore she felt him hitting her stomach and it was driving her crazy. It had a slight pain with his movements but the rest of it was pure pleasure that she was enjoying.

Biting on her tongue, her arms wrapped around his neck to hold her up. This was some bullshit—getting punished in the bathroom of the fucking club for giving smart mouth and flirting/dancing with a whole nigga.

Wynter didn't think Keraun was serious when he said that he was going to take her whenever/however.

Now she was scared about where they went and what they did because of how things would go if he ever felt disrespected.

"Why weren't you answering my shit earlier?" He pounded into Wynter harder making her bite her lip hard as fuck.

"I-I was busy." She tried not to moan it out but she couldn't help it.

He stepped back to let himself out of her and Wynter looked at him like he was missing a few screws.

Watching him trying to tuck his dick back in his pants, Wynter stopped his movements before he tried to put it back in his drawls.