Chapter Twenty Four - Good News

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y
F O U R

Giselle was on the beach giving everyone orders and demanding that things go her way. You wound think she was getting married all over again with how bitchy and bossy she was being.

Ashton wanted to lock her in the car just so she could stop screaming in his ear but knowing his wife she would still find her way out of it just to scream some more.

Today they were going to announce to their friends and family that they were finally expecting their first child and they wanted it to be a beach themed party on the actual beach.

Pregnancy Reveal.

That's what Giselle was calling it. He never thought he would've seen the day where Giselle was happy about having a baby. They were still trying to work pass the first one but it was still progress.

There was a big hut on the beach that they decorated with baby items and the food that they prepared. It was little cushions on the floor with towels that had little hand and footprints on them. Balloons were everywhere and Giselle just hoped they don't fly away with the curtains in the hut being pulled open.

The set up was adorable and she just couldn't wait for everyone's reaction to their wonderful news.

Giselle had on a two piece bikini and a sheer cover up but you could've seen her little pudge that was somewhat coming out Day by Day.

"Can you stop stressing? Everything is going to be fine."

"I can't help it baby. Everyone is going to be arriving soon and I just need everything to be perfect."

"And it will be."

Ashton finally got Giselle to calm down after an hour of having people arriving and congratulating them. His pops was on the grilling, grilling up some of his favorite meats and he couldn't wait to throw down.

"I knew something was up with you yesterday. You was just glowing and I couldn't help but to think that Ash probably just laid the dick down right before y'all came to Wynters party."

"Mills is there ever a time you just think before you speak?" Giselle curiously asked.

Mills looked to be as if she was thinking on her answer. "No, I wouldn't be me if I didn't just tell it how I see it."

"I know that's right." Desi agreed slapping hands with Mills.

Wynter scoffed. "Y'all make me sick."

"No bitch Kerauns dick need to be making you sick."

"Mills." Wynter shrieked.

"When are you going to give him a baby?" Desi questioned while biting her burger.

"Uh, can I get the ring first?"

"Right." Giselle co-signed.

"See, that's why I'm glad I have Giselle. You two—." She pointed at Mills and Desi. "Is nothing but two devils on my shoulders trying to persuade me into doing dirty things."