Chapter Twenty Two - Late Night Drive

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y
T W O

Its been three days with Keraun trying to catch Wynter but she was running from him every chance that she got. He saw the bullshit ass note that she left on his mirror and he was getting tired of her playing games with him.

The night they had was unexplainable, that shit was filled with nothing but passion and anger. He was craving every part of her and he knew he fucked up big time if he wasn't even catching her at home.

He didn't even think she would've been serious about wanting nothing to do with him. At this point they both needed to stop playing and admit their feelings for one another.

The trust that she had in him probably diminished by now because of his stupid actions but he wasn't going to admit his feelings to her first.

He needed to understand her better. He wanted to know her darkest secret but he knew that wouldn't be easy for her to do with the way he was going about things. He wanted, no needed to make things right,

Keraun couldn't eat let alone sleep and it was driving him insane. How the fuck could someone have this much impact on your life?

Sometimes he wanted to pick up the phone and call his parents for help but he knew they were busy with their duties.

He felt lost because he didn't know who to express how he was feeling with. Ace and Ash was there for him but he couldn't trust that with the way they loved to pillow talk with Giselle and Milan.

They were his best friends but he also didn't need for things to get back to Wynter before he even had the chance to figure things out all on his own.

Thinking over everything that was currently going on in his life; he decided to just try and reach his parents. The phone started to ring and he looked at over at his clock to see that it two thirty four in the morning.

"Keraun baby, I outta slap you for never reaching out and calling your mother." Roxanne, fussed at her son.

Keraun smiled at finally hearing her voice. He was a true mamas boy at heart but he was also a daddy's boy. Growing up, when he felt like he couldn't talk to his mother about something his father was right there to comfort and correct him about his choices as a child.

Roxanne wasn't his biological mother but you wouldn't know that by the way she treated him. Kerauns biological mother Lisa; died during child birth and four years after that his father, Aubrey found Roxanne.

She made it easy for him to trust that not every women would deny a kid love just because the child wasn't biologically hers. That was one of his main things when it came to dating and trying to settle down with someone but all he could think about was Wynter being that woman for him and Kaina.

"I'm sorry ma. I've been busy but I promise to do better when it comes to communicating with you guys. How's pops?"

"He's here as stubborn as a bat. He says hello dear. Busy doesn't equate to two months of no communication, you know better Keraun. We can't watch you from all the way over there."

Keraun sighed, this is why he never took the time out to call them. The conversation would always switch to something that he didn't want to do nor discuss with either of his parents.