Chapter Forty Two - Epilogue Part(Two)

C H A P T E R
F O R T Y
T W O

Two years later,

Destination wedding in Turks and Caicos Islands. When Destiney came forward with the idea of having it there a while back, Wynter was apprehensive because she didn't know about a destination wedding but when they visited there last year. She made the decision to have it there.

They were currently in Amanyara where they booked out five villas that was close to the next so they weren't so far away from each other.

When they touched down yesterday, Wynter fell In love with the Island all over again. The beautiful turquoise water, white sandy beaches and savory island dishes made the stay worth your while.

The wedding was tomorrow and tonight her best friends wanted to take her out. They were starting off with karaoke at Danny Buoy's to just ease into the night of multiple festivities. Everyone was dressed in their best dresses as they walked the streets of Grace Bay.

After Karaoke they were going to go on a bicycle that held all of them where they would just paddle and drink alcohol while riding around the area with music. The night was beautiful and it was just getting better with being around her girl friends.

"Damn all of us are about to be married." Desi smiled.

Wynter laughed, "I'm officially the last one to tie the knot."

When they got inside Danny Buoy's she couldn't help but to sit down and re-evaluate how far she's come in life. She always blamed men for women's foolish decisions and called men out for encouraging women to do these dumb stuff because they claimed they love them.

Love.

True love was the one thing that wasn't having anyone out here looking stupid and it took her a long time to see that, that was the only thing that she needed to see that she was honestly worth it all. To see that she was stronger than she has ever realized and that happiness, true happiness was always around the corner for her.

The night was spent with alcohol, laughter and friendships. Time moved fast and now Wynter was in front of the vanity's mirror with everyone running around behind her. Today was the day that she was going to tie the knot and become Mrs.Connor.

She would finally have the last name to match all of her kids own. Last year on Father's Day, Riley gifted Keraun with adoption papers and the will to change her last name to his. Keraun cried like a baby and it had everyone crying as well.

Now that Riley was now eighteen, she was off to college pretty soon and her along with August would be attending the same college. Kaina was their little diva now especially with her being six, Elora just turned two and Keylin was on his way to being there.

Keraun promised Wynter that he just needed to try for two more boys and then they would be even but Wynter shut that shit down as soon as he tried to let it come out of his mouth. Having three kids under the age of ten, was a handful and having two under four was just stressful and she wasn't going to set herself up for that.

"You look so beautiful darling." Kerauns mother complimented while smiling at Wynter.

Wynter smiled at her and looked at her bridesmaids that consisted of Riley, Milan, Giselle, Destiney, Vanessa and Rachel who was Allen's wife. They all looked absolutely stunning and she couldn't believe that this was really happening.