Chapter 47: Start A Revolution

We shouted out Bruce's name, trying to find him through the throng of Sakaarians. It wasn't long until we found Bruce as he was also shouting out our names. "Thor! Storm!" 

At that moment, the Valkyrie then appeared before us, knocking out the contender that was about to punch Bruce. Thor greeted her. "Hi."

"Hi." She greeted.

"I was gonna do that." Thor informed her.

"Yeah, well, I did it first." Valkyrie retorted.

"That's good. What are you doing here?" Thor asked, changing the subject.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving." Valkyrie commented.

"We got sidetracked." I replied as vaguely as I possibly could.

Valkyrie then pointed at the cloth on Thor's head. "What's with the..."

"It's my disguise." Thor replied.

"But I can see your face." She pointed out.

"Not when I do this, you can't." Thor elaborated as he moved the cloth, covering his face. "Your hair looks nice. I like what you did with it. Change it? Washed it maybe?"

I glanced back at Allie and the others, who rolled their eyes. So much for being subtle...

"What are those things on her eyes? Are those people that she's killed? She's so beautiful and strong and courageous." Bruce ranted on.

Valkyrie glanced over at Bruce as she furrowed his brows. "Who is this guy?"

Thor stood in front of him as he spoke. "Uh, he's a friend."

"Who? Me? I'm Bruce." Bruce introduced himself.

"I feel like I know you." She commented.

Bruce nodded. "I feel like I know you, too."

With that we followed Valkyrie into her place. Before entering inside, she turned around. "Look, I've spent years in a haze, trying to forget my past. Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink and forget, and to die one day."

"Well, I was thinking that you drink too much, and that probably was gonna kill you." Thor mentioned.

"I don't plan to stop drinking." She retorted.

"Oh." Thor answered, rather awkwardly.

"But I don't wanna forget. I can't turn away anymore, so if I'm gonna die, well, it may as well be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag." Valkyrie elaborated.

"Good." Thor said.

Bruce nodded. "Yeah."

"So, I'm saying that I wanna be on the team. Has it got a name?" Valkyrie questioned.

"Yeah, it's called the Revengers." Thor informed us.

Valkyrie raised an eyebrow. "Revengers?"

"Because I'm getting revenge. And you're getting revenge." Thor explained as he looked over at Bruce. "And you're, do you...what do you...you want revenge?"

"I'm, um, I'm undecided." Bruce responded.

"Okay." Thor responded before looking over at me. "What about you, Storm?"

"That jerk-ass tried to kill Frigga, of course I'm on the team." I assured him.

Allie then spoke up. "So am I."

"You can count us in too." Typho added.

"Also, I've got a peace offering." Valkyrie commented before opening her door.