Chapter 48: Facing Hela

"So this is the belly of the beast." Anakin commented.

We were inside the Separatist base, however it was empty. That's odd. I scanned the area, feeling someone's presence here. At that moment, a Dathomirian woman with a dark cloak approached us. Obi-Wan narrowed his eyes. "Ventress. And here I thought this mission would be unpleasant."

"The pleasure's all mine, my dear Obi-Wan. I've missed you." The Dathomirian woman replied, throwing off her cloak, revealing her lightsabers.

I furrowed my brows. "Ventress?"

They knew who she was...but I didn't. Obi-Wan quickly spoke up. "Asajj Ventress, assassin of Count Dooku."

The Dathomirian woman then turned to look at me with her piercing ice blue eyes. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Storm Ca'ana, the famous Jedi. The one who killed Ihsa."

My eyes widened. "How do you know that?"

"Because Ihsa was my daughter." Asajj retorted as she glared at me.

Uh-oh. My face fell in horror.

"Uh...well this is awkward." Obi-Wan stated.

"Daughter? Out of all people, I never thought you'd have one...let alone care for one." Anakin retorted.

Asajj scowled. "None of you would understand."

Her icy blue eyes snapped over at me. "You...you will pay for what you've done."

Asajj then ignited her blood red lightsabers. Anakin, Obi-Wan, and I ignited our lightsabers, prepared to fight. I was more than prepared to take her on. She seemed to know that we were coming...She was prepared.

"It seems you knew we were coming." I stated.

"Indeed. My loyal informant let me know you were coming." Asajj replied.

"Well then, we thank you for your hospitality." Obi-Wan retorted.

Anakin then lunged towards her first with Obi-Wan and I following his move. Asajj was quite skilled with her lightsabers, taking on all three of us. She tried to push us away, but we fought on. Eventually, she ran towards the library, and we hastily followed behind her. As soon as we arrived in the library. Asajj used the Force, sending several books our direction. However Obi-Wan, Anakin, and I used the Force, deflecting the books, and sending them back towards Asajj. We managed to knock her down, causing her to fall to the ground.

"Give up, Ventress." Obi-Wan advised.

Asajj remained on the ground as she replied. "I am all yours, Obi-Wan."

I knew she wouldn't give in so easily. So I kept my eye on her and her movements as the three of us walked towards her. As soon as we were close to her, she whipped out her lightsaber, impaling it in the floor. I quickly moved out of the way. However Obi-Wan and Anakin weren't so lucky, they fell down onto the bottom floor.

I looked over at Asajj, who narrowed her eyes at me. She lunged towards me as she let out a battle cry. I took out my yellow lightsaber, clashing it against Asajj's lightsabers. I could feel her anger as she tried to push me back. I jumped back as I used the Force to push her towards where Anakin and Obi-Wan. Asajj stumped back, however she remained firm.

"You've all served your purpose." Asajj replied. "Now give up."

"Never." I retorted before running back towards her.

As soon as we met, our lightsabers clashed once again. Neither one of us backed down as we pushed on with our strength. A wicked grin appeared on Asajj's face. "You resemble so much of your father...You have so much anger and strength, just like him. However you don't use the full potential of your power."