Chapter 41: Finding Odin

~November 18th, 2017~

It was a Saturday afternoon, and I decided to take Frigga out in the city of New York along with R3 for some bonding time. Meanwhile, Maya, Kina, Hilna, and Ahsoka tried to reach out to Hunter, who we still couldn't reach. The three of us were walking around when we saw Thor and Loki in clothing of the humans from here on Earth. As we approached Thor and Loki, I heard Thor's words. "I can't believe you're alive. I saw you die. I mourned you, I cried for you." 

"I'm honored." Loki retorted, unsure of how to respond to Thor's comment.

"You could be more appreciative." I commented.

Loki immediately turned around, both surprised and happy to see me. "Darling?"

"Storm?" Thor asked in disbelief.

"Hello love. Hey Thor." I greeted them.

Thor raised an eyebrow. "Wait, you knew Loki didn't die?"

"At first no...but a year later, Sif informed me that Odin requested to see me...and turns out...it was Loki." I explained.

Frigga was taken back upon hearing Thor's name. "Thor? Uncle Thor?"

At that moment Thor noticed Frigga and R3. "Uncle?"

"This is Frigga, she's Loki's and my daughter." I said, introducing Frigga to her uncle for the first time.

Thor looked at Frigga in awe. "...Frigga? You have a daughter? And you named her Frigga?"

"...Yes, Loki and I both thought it would be great to name her after her grandmother. Loki and I married...and we have five children." I informed him.

Loki then gave Frigga a hug, asking how she was doing while I continued to talk to Thor, who became both confused and angry. "What? When? And you didn't invite me?!"

"Three years ago...but technically it was fourteen years ago in my home galaxy." I elaborated. "And we wanted to invite you, but we weren't sure how you'd react. Right Loki?"

"For the record, it was mostly Storm who wanted to invite you." Loki added.

"Your home galaxy?" Thor repeated as he furrowed his brows. "You went to your home galaxy?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry Thor...you weren't the only one I didn't invite. Forgive me, we wanted to, but I didn't know where you were..."

Loki face then fell as he looked around, no doubt searching for Piecor. "Piecor?"

I slumped my shoulders. "He's still missing...I can't seem to figure what happened to him."

Loki then placed his hands over mine. "We'll figure something out. But one thing is certain, we'll get him back."

Thor looked even more confused then before. "Piecor? Who's Piecor?"

"One of Loki's and my sons. He's been missing since May." I clarified. "It's a long story, but I've been working with S.H.I.E.L.D., and more than half my team disappeared."

I glanced over at Thor, who was trying to process all of this. "This is a lot to take in...and who's that robot?"

R3 let out an angry beep at his words. I placed a hand on his head. "They aren't from our galaxy, R3. You must understand he means well."

R3 then let out a whistle, sighing. I then turned back to look at Thor, who was baffled. "You understand him?"

"You'll understand if you spend a lot of time around droids." Loki commented.

"Droids?" Thor repeated.

I nodded. "Yes, this is R3-K7, a R-3 astromech droid. He's one of my best friends."